Top Posters In This Topic

• cody

• Dannhyz

• Azamat

• Hey Im Team

My god people are dumb

God book = +5 att and pray for 19m

Or

anti fire shild = "prevents people hitting 51's on you" for 600gp??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i wonder???

+8 att lol, or you could drink an antifire pot which is like 1k/dose and have antifire protection for like 15 mins and still have the +8 attack bonus XD zammy book is definitely worth it, if you brid, AND if you have a higher bank. Wouldn't recommend buying it at your stage.

KGB My StAtZ

rofl almost 20m for the book....i got it when it was like 3m? but that was alot to me back then...inb4newfags say 'oldfag'

i bought it on my low lvl pre but cuz i has enuf cash, dont buy if you has 23m cash, get guthix one or ancient

I filled books on three of my accounts for no more than 400k total  :ph43r:

Funny thing is people told me it was a waste back then lol.

Life To Dds

no man not worth it get guthix or shit we old feq got the zammy book when it was 200k each and shit too bad for u newbys to get atm :L :S

Clarence L.

just wait for the price to go down. it will have to go down sometime, because people will stop buying it for the high ass price.

I spent 21M on mine. Lol as of 5/7/11.

Bought mine 2 days before you bought yours, 23,5m lol, put high price cuz i wanted them asap

Lol, even with my 1b+ bank I'd be mad spending that much on it... But get it when you can afford, no point in buying it when you can't.