Unholy book - worth 19.3?

Hey Im Team

Hey Im Team

Hi, i've just started a new pure, went to buy the zammy book pages, and noticed the whole book is 19.3m! I only have 23m to spend on this pure and am wondering whether it is worth spending the 19.3m on, or spending about 4m for Guthix book? thanks :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Azamat

• Logan|Ravaged

• Hey Im Team

• Titplay

R 4 P 1 D Z

lol dont bother gettin zammy book if u only have 23m seeing ur sig it says gmauler, books will be pretty useless to u then unless ur gona be maging and shit

focus on stats then get the book as ur pure grows and u find urself with extra cash or good pks

Dan| High Rating

what the others have said; make more cash and then get it, it is not a neccesity and no way is it worth 19.4/23m of ur bank..

i baught it when it was 1mil, 19mil isnt worth it AT ALLLL

get the cheapest book imo, i use the mages book more then the god books anyway

Fury Of Jax

I personally think its well worth it, i have it on my old range pure which is 47cb, but then again it was 2m back then haha, wheni bought on this acc it cost me 4-6m which again was lucky cos it was cheaper still, but it is WELL worth it as it gives great bonuses and is re-usable :P

Well worth it seeing as you can get it back for free. But get ~40M cash before you buy it.

And lol at the idiots telling you to get mages book, although i'd like to see a vid of 100% 4m+ risks.

Gareth l Rare

My god people are dumb

God book = +5 att and pray for 19m

Or

anti fire shild = "prevents people hitting 51's on you" for 600gp??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i wonder???