Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

osama binladen dead

Spin

I C0NN0R I

stupid fucks on this topic makin jokes about it

this man killed thousands of people without remorse and the al-qaeda still attacked countries around the world

i think the states are a useless and selfish country but today is a historic day for them and they deserve absolute respect in eliminating this tyrant after 10 years of searching for him. he deserved to die and i hope this tears apart the al qaeda organization.

rest in pieces osama

how is one extremist's death going to tear apart al qaeda? He's easily replaced.

edit: Best army in the world? the U.S army is a bunch of unorganized retards. Probably one of the most inefficient military organizations in the world.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Adam|Note

• Silenced

Top Posters In This Topic

Everspeaking

osamax.jpg

He killed loads of people, so its good that he died. But Americans also killed lots of innocent people. And now Al-Qaeda will come back with more force and then the whole thing escalates, really what does it take for 1 side to just back down and admit they're idiots lol.

It took the best Army in the world 10 years to kill a guy that wipes his ass with his hand.

one of the biggest, not the best

EVERYONE thinks he has lost but he has over 200k kills to 1 death beast kdr?

tell me where the fuck you pull that 200k kills lmfao, obv u were born in 2001 +, if you start calculating his kills you would probably end in less than 20, kills which he has been part in are some like 5000 + (3k WTC + other attacks). Still unbelievable many kills for on human, dunno if its right to call him human.

It took the best Army in the world 10 years to kill a guy that wipes his ass with his hand.

best army eh? l0l

funny how all shitface muslims comment 'rip my hero' 'such a great man with great goals' 'great deeds this man did, rip bro' etc, wtf is wrong with those people? they fucking fancy a terrorist?

Adam|Note

EVERYONE thinks he has lost but he has over 200k kills to 1 death beast kdr?

tell me where the fuck you pull that 200k kills lmfao, obv u were born in 2001 +, if you start calculating his kills you would probably end in less than 20, kills which he has been part in are some like 5000 + (3k WTC + other attacks). Still unbelievable many kills for on human, dunno if its right to call him human.

Lmfao it seems you're the idiot, Osama and his fucktards were reponsible for dozens of attacks prior to 9/11.

Born in 2000, bro?

Adam|Note

this man killed thousands of people without remorse and the al-qaeda still attacked countries around the world

i think the states are a useless and selfish country but today is a historic day for them and they deserve absolute respect in eliminating this tyrant after 10 years of searching for him. he deserved to die and i hope this tears apart the al qaeda organization.

rest in pieces osama

how is one extremist's death going to tear apart al qaeda? He's easily replaced.

edit: Best army in the world? the U.S army is a bunch of unorganized retards. Probably one of the most inefficient military organizations in the world.

@ IkzYou disregard the fact that there are hundreds of US soldiers that should be killed for shooting innocent civilians, raping women and so on.

Little Guy

To be honest his death isn't anything to celebrate, it seems the American public has been brainwashed into thinking he alone was behind every attack carried out and now the world will be at peace. He's dead, and someone will fill his shoes, no doubt acting right now as I type this. Prepare for retaliation.

All this except I don't belive he's dead.

rest in pieces osama

@ IkzYou disregard the fact that there are hundreds of US soldiers that should be killed for shooting innocent civilians, raping women and so on.

Except, theoricaly, they have the "right" to kill those people because they are in war serving their country and they could be potential threats. Pretty much most military organizations are inefficient.

biggest, not best

China has the biggest army

Scott|Wth

He's not dead he's just throwing a massive bluff to the whole world so he can kee hiding.

But srsly I'm not one to trust the word of any goverment. Barrack obamas reputation was going down the drain, it's obviously going to be shooting up now. re elections are just next year right? It's been 10 years so they could easily put this story out to make it look like they're acheiving something. Osama Bin Laden announced dead 1st may 2011. 66 years ago Hitler was announced dead on May 1st 1945 o.O

Conspiracy theroies galore!! hehe

rest in pieces osama

osama was the symbol of al qaeda. they literally worshipped him. It'll definitely make al qaeda less active than before but yeh it won't close al qaeda since osama and al qaeda are two different things.

Saying the U.S army are a bunch of unorganized retards is a matter of opinion. If you wanna prove me wrong list some reasons why its inefficient, because whenever theres a world crisis the UN and NATO looks at the US to solve it with their troops proving your comment incorrect.

all I can say is gl america. Doubt the dirty turbans will let this go just like that. And if you think by killing one of their "leaders" who went underground for 10 years will solve or end anything...You're wrong lol. Only gonna be a feather in the hat for that black brother you got in the white house.

So you say we just let them kill over 2000 of our citizens and just let them get away with it?  Sorry we're not gonna let that fly.  And anyway, do you not think that these terrorists have been doing everything in their power to kill as many americans as possible before this?  Its obvious though, that this will by no means be the end of al qaeda, but i'm not expecting a bomb to be dropped on us next week.

rest in pieces osama

US soldiers dont kill and shoot innocent civilians, or even rape them. I havent seen a report on that ever. Maybe your mistaking the US soldiers for the mercenary group Blackwater Worldwide who were highered by the Americans for a mission which was a mistake because yes they ended up killing innocent people. But I highly doubt there were american troops who killed innocent civilians, but if this did result it probably would of been stray bullets from gun fights with the enemy or accidents. None the less it wasnt intentional if it did occur.

Adam|Note

rest in pieces osama

US soldiers dont kill and shoot innocent civilians, or even rape them. I havent seen a report on that ever. Maybe your mistaking the US soldiers for the mercenary group Blackwater Worldwide who were highered by the Americans for a mission which was a mistake because yes they ended up killing innocent people. But I highly doubt there were american troops who killed innocent civilians, but if this did result it probably would of been stray bullets from gun fights with the enemy or accidents. None the less it wasnt intentional if it did occur.

I just searched the keywords "american soldier rape innocent civilians iran iraq" and it returned a shitload of results.

As did "american soldier kill innocent civilians iran iraq"

rest in pieces osama

I just searched the keywords "american soldier rape innocent civilians iran iraq" and it returned a shitload of results.

As did "american soldier kill innocent civilians iran iraq"

Okay ill admit everyones different and thinks differently, same goes with soldiers. Cant control it. Besides you over exagerate when you say and i quote "US soldiers that should be killed for shooting innocent civilians, raping women and so on" because its most likely less than 100, out of like 500,000. Your making all the soldiers look bad. And you probably got a shit load of stuff because some are just propagandas, false info, conspiracies and repeated articles on one guy from different reporters.

Lesson is no is one perfect it goes the same for everyone even soldiers.

Soldiers make mistakes too, but a small, isolated incident should not be used to judge an entire military.

Lesson is no is one perfect it goes the same for everyone even soldiers.

Soldiers make mistakes too, but a small, isolated incident should not be used to judge an entire military.

fucking thank you.