[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

osama binladen dead

Spin

what i hate more than anything is people saying obama did this.  Seriously? You can thank our troops who are risking and sacrificing their lives for this one, while obama's sitting safe and sound behind his desk with the whole secret service at his request.  God bless our troops.  My only fear is that this can cause retaliation with al quida, which may lead to an even bigger problem than we have now.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Adam|Note

• Silenced

Top Posters In This Topic

You guy's are a bunch of twats, the reason he had a viscious military and did those threats is to get America to fuck off. You dumb hicks sold those Weapon's of Mass Destruction to Bin Laden so get your fucken facts right. And yet your in another country killing people? And get called hero's how pathetic and childish.. Yet if someone invaded you shitty country, you would start WWIII but it's ok if America invades, controlles and takes over another country. And you retard's celebrate lool You idiot's killed more civilians than he did.

FUCK AMERICA YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

/rant of hatred to america over.

Next In Line

EVERYONE thinks he has lost but he has over 200k kills to 1 death beast kdr?

That's not funny you stupid fucking prick.

Am wizard

EVERYONE thinks he has lost but he has over 200k kills to 1 death beast kdr?

That's not funny you stupid fucking prick.

ease up turbo.

Just the beginning, prepare for trouble.

And make it double.

to protect the world from devastation

to denounce the evils of truth and love

To extend our reach to the stars above!

stupid fucks on this topic makin jokes about it

this man killed thousands of people without remorse and the al-qaeda still attacked countries around the world

i think the states are a useless and selfish country but today is a historic day for them and they deserve absolute respect in eliminating this tyrant after 10 years of searching for him. he deserved to die and i hope this tears apart the al qaeda organization.

rest in pieces osama

you are mugs.

victory?

tell that to the next 200,000 widows and families with people missing when they make the next move now.

you raided their country, you killed one of their big guys... what the fuck do they have to lose, if i was an american i would be living every day as if its my last.... u mugs.

I Pown3r I

all I can say is gl america. Doubt the dirty turbans will let this go just like that. And if you think by killing one of their "leaders" who went underground for 10 years will solve or end anything...You're wrong lol. Only gonna be a feather in the hat for that black brother you got in the white house.

you are mugs.

victory?

tell that to the next 200,000 widows and families with people missing when they make the next move now.

you raided their country, you killed one of their big guys... what the fuck do they have to lose, if i was an american i would be living every day as if its my last.... u mugs.

Haha
Gareth l Rare

this man killed thousands of people without remorse and the al-qaeda still attacked countries around the world

i think the states are a useless and selfish country but today is a historic day for them and they deserve absolute respect in eliminating this tyrant after 10 years of searching for him. he deserved to die and i hope this tears apart the al qaeda organization.

rest in pieces osama

I really hope your just trolling when you say that he's a evil guy for killing people then saying RIP

[edit]

rest in pieces osama

I really hope your just trolling when you say that he's a evil guy for killing people then saying RIP

/facepalm he said rest in pieces, not rest in peace, big difference XD

Gareth l Rare

rest in pieces osama

/facepalm he said rest in pieces, not rest in peace, big difference XD

OH my bad haha

bit fucked atm