don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

"Cutting"

pked fo sho1

pked fo sho1

^ This guy was interviewed on muscleandstrength.com, the site that STEROIDS suggested that everyone looks at.

"I have no bulking diet or bulking phase therefore I have no cutting phase."

^This guy was also interviewed on muscleandstrength.com.

"Eating right and lifting well will allow you to build muscle without putting on much fat. Or, it will allow you to keep your hard earned muscle while burning fat to get shredded."

MR OLYPMIA FRANK ZONE

"I tried bulking up a few times but it was a disaster."

These people's physiques kick all of your ass's, and they don't "bulk and cut".

^ This guy was interviewed on muscleandstrength.com, the site that STEROIDS suggested that everyone looks at.

"Eating right and lifting well will allow you to build muscle without putting on much fat. Or, it will allow you to keep your hard earned muscle while burning fat to get shredded."

MR OLYPMIA FRANK ZONE

Let's see your progress following these then. Post pictures or get the fuck out.

MR OLYPMIA FRANK ZONE

Let's see your progress following these then. Post pictures or get the fuck out.

^

S 6 I 6 N 6

MR OLYPMIA FRANK ZONE

Because those people have elite genetics, which is rare or everyone would be a fitness model or go for Mr. O.

Those people in the pictures more than likely have done multiple cycles of steroids. And the vast majority of people who do steroids DO NOT LIKE TO ADMIT IT.

And i can guarantee you those people have been training for at least 5-8 years if not more.

gosh ur an idiot, bulking/cutting phases are the most effective and produce quick results!

u can sit in the gym doing 100 reps on every set with a light weight, ull still build muscle, but very slowly.

a bulking routine still loses bodyfat due to the slight heart increase, its the bulking diet that makes u gain mass!!

pked fo sho you should just stop.

Unless you have freak genetics and are ready to use steroids then just stop.

I want to see YOUR pictures with your method rather than Google some images of guys YOU THINK are natural.

S 6 I 6 N 6

Lee Priest in the off season:

Lee Priest in season:

Jay Cutler in the Off Season:

Jay Cutler in season:

I'm not saying you have to get fat during a bulk cycle. Nor have i ever said that. Bulking is eating above your caloric maintenance, how much is up to you. There are people who dirty bulk, which are the people who eat whatever the hell they want (yet they still calorie count) but they get fat.. It's harder to lose fat than to gain fat so remember... that. Eating clean during a bulk is obviously called a Clean Bulk. Gains are slower, but you can still stay shredded.

If you don't get this by now, go see your doctor about taking an IQ test. I've told you over and over.

the reason why people bulk and cut is because its pretty damn close to impossible to put on mass while decreasing your body fat, simple as.(Unless you want to take 3 years to put on 10 pounds) And no, I wouldn't call being 5 lbs heavier from not taking a shit and eating to much sodium the day before, building clean mass.