don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

"Cutting"

pked fo sho1

pked fo sho1

I still don't understand why you would cut and bulk. Unless you are a pro bodybuilder or a fitness model which I doubt any of you are, why wouldn't you just want to stay lean all the time? You don't need to get fat to gain muscle.

S 6 I 6 N 6

I still don't understand why you would cut and bulk. Unless you are a pro bodybuilder or a fitness model which I doubt any of you are, why wouldn't you just want to stay lean all the time? You don't need to get fat to gain muscle.

Regardless how clean you eat, you're not going to stay the ideal body fat on a bulk cycle (how you gain muscle).. You have to eat over your maintenance caloric intake by 500+ calories daily. Which means you will gain weight, and not all of it is going to be muscle. Unless you're juicing, you won't stay lean 365/7. Bulk/cut/bulk/cut/bulk/cut/Maintain

pked fo sho1

I do lift, and recently I've gained 5 pounds and lost body fat. It's not needed to eat that much if you get the right amount of protein.

S 6 I 6 N 6

I do lift, and recently I've gained 5 pounds and lost body fat. It's not needed to eat that much if you get the right amount of protein.

OkĀ  :rolleyes:

Post your routine and diet before I scrutinize.

If you are say 120lbs, and do weights all the time, do you seriously believe you can simply gain any significant muscle from there without anything to build from? You get huge by eating huge, not lifting weights; lifting just determines how much of your weight is muscle vs. fat. Then you cut to lose the body fat you pick up along the way, it isn't restricted for " pro bodybuilders" or "fitness models". Ā :huh:

S 6 I 6 N 6

I Meleed I - it's okay. Let him think is fluxuated 5 pounds of water weight is muscle from eating low cals high protein.

Pked fo sho1 - please post pictures proving this. I'd also like you to post your diet & workout routine.

I Meleed I - it's okay. Let him think is fluxuated 5 pounds of water weight is muscle from eating low cals high protein.

Pked fo sho1 - please post pictures proving this. I'd also like you to post your diet & workout routine.

Haha I was thinking it was probably just water weight. Did you weigh yourself at 7pm?

you know nothing, stop trying to backup this brainless oppinion and start to take advice from people that actually know what they are on about.

S 6 I 6 N 6

Buswanker.

protein is high in calories neways lmfao so what u on cunthead

Sorry, who are you talking to and what exactly are you asking?

Correct English please.

Shut Up Kid

Buswanker.

Correct English please.

don't bother with reevesy as you'll end up looking like a retard and you'll be extremely clueless

S 6 I 6 N 6

Buswanker.

Correct English please.

don't bother with reevesy as you'll end up looking like a retard and you'll be extremely clueless

Shut up kid

Shut Up Kid

Buswanker.

Correct English please.

Shut up kid

its ok your new so you think thats still original & funny

edit: you registered 1 month after me but you just became recently an 'active' member

S 6 I 6 N 6

It's called quitting the game, then coming back.

Your bro Reevesy said:

Buswanker.

Because of:

Regardless how clean you eat, you're not going to stay the ideal body fat on a bulk cycle (how you gain muscle).. You have to eat over your maintenance caloric intake by 500+ calories daily. Which means you will gain weight, and not all of it is going to be muscle. Unless you're juicing, you won't stay lean 365/7. Bulk/cut/bulk/cut/bulk/cut/Maintain

OkĀ  :rolleyes:

Sorry, BUT YOU WILL NOT GAIN UNLESS YOU EAT OVER YOUR MAINTENANCE CALORIC INTAKE. Don't even try to argue with me on that because anyone who thinks you don't need to eat at least 500+ calories over your maintenance to gain/bulk doesn't know what they're doing/talking about.

You can eat all the protein you want, but if you're only getting 2,000 calories then you're not going to move up.. You're basically just going to cut fat and maintain the muscle you already have.

Now sure, anyone can come in and call me a cunthead or what ever but Reevesy said:

Buswanker.

And you tell me "don't bother with reevesy as you'll end up looking like a retard and you'll be extremely clueless"

Turns out Reevesy and YOU look like a Retard, and are probably extremely clueless because i'm sure this is just too much for you to take in.

Shut up Kid, and sit down.

Shut Up Kid

you seem to take offence to things when nobody is intentionally insulting you? and he's not my 'bro' i just know thats how things usually end up.

also idc if you quit or restarted or anything, im just saying you have 100 posts, and a majority of them have been from the last week

S 6 I 6 N 6

Does it really matter how active i've been in the past year and 4 months?

This is the health and fitness section, not the 'I'm proud of my 3k posts' section.

Edit: I'm here to be helpful and informative through my experience that i've gained from vast amounts of research and friend base of people who bodybuild. I take offense to people who try and tell me i'm wrong, when i'm here to help the people that actually want and need it. I don't need a bunch of kids who don't even lift to come in here and start shit with something they really know nothing about.

Shut Up Kid

see, your taking offence to what im saying and im not trying to insult you or anything.... you need to chill out mate, i never once said you were wrong ever. and i like how you assume i don't lift? you don't know me, and im not trying to start shit.

Shut Up Kid

and?

I take offense to people who try and tell me i'm wrong

i didn't 'try' and tell you that you were wrong about anything, get the dick out of your ass and loosen up

S 6 I 6 N 6

and?

I take offense to people who try and tell me i'm wrong

i didn't 'try' and tell you that you were wrong about anything, get the dick out of your ass and loosen up

I could most likely sit here and argue with you forever, but there's a debate section for that.

I'm done .. lets get back to the original Topic at hand please.

Why is this a flame fest, pked and anyone who doesnt want to listen, keep doing what your doing and get nowhere really, if you get results with what your doing then good, keep doing it.

People here know what they are talking about