• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Next In Line

• Sam|Stop Lying

• Boavin

Next In Line

Im nervous about the tests, tbh.  Good luck.

Yeah you should be. Your life is at stake here

Was just about to say something similar. Why the fuck would you be nervous about a tank test on an online pixelated game? Seriously wtf, go outside and get a social life if you care that much about this game that'd you be nervous about something like that.

Was just about to say something similar. Why the fuck would you be nervous about a tank test on an online pixelated game? Seriously wtf, go outside and get a social life if you care that much about this game that'd you be nervous about something like that.

Chill out dude, maybe he just has adrenaline going? I had some going in mine, I get adrenaline over everything lmfao. I was getting of my bus and someone said hey and my adrenaline kicked in, if I am asked a question in class my adrenaline class kicks in. I get adrenaline kicks while pking if I haven't in a while. Quit being a straight up ass hole. Was completely uncalled for.

Chill out dude, maybe he just has an erection going? I had some going in mine, I get an erection over everything lmfao. I was getting of my bus and someone said hey and an erection kicked in, if I am asked a question in class an erection kicks in. I get an erection kick while pking if I haven't in a while. Quit being a straight up ass hole. Was completely uncalled for.

fixed

Chill out dude, maybe he just has an erection going? I had some going in mine, I get an erection over everything lmfao. I was getting of my bus and someone said hey and an erection kicked in, if I am asked a question in class an erection kicks in. I get an erection kick while pking if I haven't in a while. Quit being a straight up ass hole. Was completely uncalled for.

fixed

LMFAO that was pretty good hahaha