• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Next In Line

• Sam|Stop Lying

• Boavin

Well it's obviously not easy to tank ags+claws spec + 2 magers / cbows at the same time... Am i right??

Lol no its not ^^ I got shat on lol

Tank tests were so much easier when i was Foe.

Then again, that doesn't even look difficult.

Explains why you're still an applicant i suppose. :3

Tank tests were so much easier when i was Foe.

Then again, that doesn't even look difficult.

Explains why you're still an applicant i suppose. :3

Yep, except that I haven't attended trips yet because there were none, that's really why. Thanks for the hate though ^^

honestly, forget the mage prayer except for the first split second of the fight,  youll have no problem tanking your food with all 4 of them maging you, go from range to melee, preferably melee until their out of specs.

That is honestly one of the most stupidest tests ive ever seen. Do FOE apps have do do this shit? 4:1 whilst getting AGS spec'd, G maul spec'd maged and ranged. Obviously they are goin to die quick as shit. Anyone can spam click food/brews and p neck, it's just down to how lucky those specs are.

use quick prayers

and set up a fluent motion with clicking it just looked like u spammed random things.

i do pneck-rocktail-brew pneck rocktail brew pneck rocktail brew

Next In Line

Tank test is more like hey lets fucking overpower one player with 5:1 odds. Fucking stupid. Whoever thought about a tank test is a faggot. Really Tank testing? At least make it there own lvls for fucks sake not 5 levels with max stats using d claws d bows and shit.

Hows he going to tank vs players of MM when all he's trained on is lower levels... he needs to be ready.

He kind of has a point. FOE rarely went to +1 worlds when I was in it. So people wouldn't have claws with them. Granted he did die EXTREMELY fast. Should probably drop the dclaws and ags...I doubt you guys take that to non +1 worlds.

Cursed Majic

That is honestly one of the most stupidest tests ive ever seen. Do FOE apps have do do this shit? 4:1 whilst getting AGS spec'd, G maul spec'd maged and ranged. Obviously they are goin to die quick as shit. Anyone can spam click food/brews and p neck, it's just down to how lucky those specs are.

Yay 1 smart person out of the fucking 1 million stupid ones.

just practice and work on that mate, don't panic so much and get comfortable with your invent setup, i feel that when it'sset up the same way all the time u get used to it obviously and makes rocktail brewing a lot easier, u were panic clicking straight brew.

Work on that aswel as hotkeys & training up a lil like hp and so on. :)

Yeah I don't understand the AGS and claws, we do dangerous wars a lot of the time, more often than safe at least, and on trips we rarely run into AGS or claws, cept the odd main, but ah well, still not hard, keep trying you'll get there. And dw, Blitz just doesn't know how to be nice

Next In Line

Yay 1 smart person out of the fucking 1 million stupid ones.

Tank test is more like hey lets fucking overpower one player with 5:1 odds. Fucking stupid. Whoever thought about a tank test is a faggot. Really Tank testing? At least make it there own lvls for fucks sake not 5 levels with max stats using d claws d bows and shit.

Hows he going to tank vs players of MM when all he's trained on is lower levels... he needs to be ready.

He kind of has a point. FOE rarely went to +1 worlds when I was in it. So people wouldn't have claws with them. Granted he did die EXTREMELY fast. Should probably drop the dclaws and ags...I doubt you guys take that to non +1 worlds.

Ahem.

You think people from the opposing team are going to be like, "hey, I'm 5 levels higher than him, I shouldnt attack?" ... Yea sometimes people use there spec weapon all at the same time and its hard to tank, but if you have your switches perfectly, and your combo eating good, you should be good.

Next In Line

You think people from the opposing team are going to be like, "hey, I'm 5 levels higher than him, I shouldnt attack?" ... Yea sometimes people use there spec weapon all at the same time and its hard to tank, but if you have your switches perfectly, and your combo eating good, you should be good.

Nobody runs around with ags/claws on in non +1 worlds retard.