Next vids won't have tabs in them.

You can't be 14.

:wow:

Oh really?

Ellie Goulding is a beautiful creature.

Indeed.

do you wear braces?

Nope

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning dissimulation or feigned ignorance)[1] is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions. Ironic statements (verbal irony) usually convey a meaning exactly opposite from their literal meaning. A situation is often said to be ironic (situational irony) if the actions taken have an effect exactly opposite from what was intended. The discordance of verbal irony is created as a means of communication (as in art or rhetoric). Descriptions or depictions of situational ironies, whether in fiction or in non-fiction, serve a communicative function of sharpening or highlighting certain discordant features of reality.

LOLOL, you're like fucking nine. How have you ever tried to troll me on these forums with that voice?

And you can't use Camtasia rofl, down syndrome.

LOLOL, you're like fucking nine. How have you ever tried to troll me on these forums with that voice?

least he's not a northerner

least he's not a northerner

Square go like

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning dissimulation or feigned ignorance)[1] is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions. Ironic statements (verbal irony) usually convey a meaning exactly opposite from their literal meaning. A situation is often said to be ironic (situational irony) if the actions taken have an effect exactly opposite from what was intended. The discordance of verbal irony is created as a means of communication (as in art or rhetoric). Descriptions or depictions of situational ironies, whether in fiction or in non-fiction, serve a communicative function of sharpening or highlighting certain discordant features of reality.

Cool, but it is ironic.

I didn't even edit anything, I just used it to screen cap. Also, umad?

its official u suck.

Talk to me when you can actually beat me when your bridding and im in full init with a dscim/dds.

Damn Spin you butthurt or somethin? Comin up to me in rs talkin like you big. Come at me bro.

Refer to my sig, seems your the butthurt one.

• 4 weeks later...

My mom thought u were a girl but pretty good commentary :)

so you made your mom listen/watch to his commentary "pk" vid?

LOL

I just use my tabs if i'm getting farcasted out of range

l2range? l2magics? tabbing is defiantely quicker than all that pesky training I guess...