Soft Pillow?!?!?!

Spin

UGLBQ_z4zDg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGLBQ_z4zDg
Watch in 720p + Full Screen

My first commentary videos, complete with retarded stutters and whatnot :D

Constructive Criticism please.

Thanks <3

Edit: If anyone can tell me how to get rid of the huge black border around the video when using the "HD" render settings on Camtasia Studio 7, please tell me :D Or if I should be using the youtube render settings, tell me also, I don't really want to lose quality though.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spin

• Jonny

• Next In Line

• Maxi

I said in the video I don't care about honor pking, If i'm not in a honor clan, why wouldn't I use tabs? anyways... Not the same as what? Soft Pillow? Not trying to be the same as him, and you should look at his first video, hes really quiet, just gotta get used to it.

You're always like, 'I dont care about the loot' and 'why are people running, they are only risking a gmaul'; yet you have tabs. Are you afraid of losing a gmaul?

I just use my tabs if i'm getting farcasted out of range, or if i get tagged/pjed when im low food ect. I have a 150m+ bank, I'm not scared to lose it, I just hate getting my book back and regearing ect.

I can make the next vids without tabs, I don't really care.