• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• Ikz

• Ow 3 Hit

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i get it its 1 of them 4chan things again HAHAHAHAHA

This isn't a 4chan thing, sorry to break it to you. Not everything on the internet derives from 4chan, actually. Nothing really originates from 4chan, so next time you think it's funny to say "OH LAWDY, THIS IS FROM 4CHAN LULZ YOU SO FUNNEH!" hit backspace and quit being a fucking tool.

I lol'd irl at this and the original post. :3

Was about to send in a stupid comment saying u should get that fixed yourself,  then thought lemme just check other comments.

Then realised everyone else got same joke :( FML, thought i would be a cool kid :(

oh i get it its 1 of them 4chan things again HAHAHAHAHA

This isn't a 4chan thing, sorry to break it to you. Not everything on the internet derives from 4chan, actually. Nothing really originates from 4chan, so next time you think it's funny to say "OH LAWDY, THIS IS FROM 4CHAN LULZ YOU SO FUNNEH!" hit backspace and quit being a fucking tool.

idc if it originated from 4chan or not it's the sort of thing thats posted there

liar ur 9.

+1

Anyway, i'm done.

I love how you have the decency to use grammar in your posts. But you know what, if you're going to throw in a comma and a apostrophe can your fat fucking hands work it's way over to the y and o?

IT'S 2 FUCKING LETTERS.

Tom (Rendition)

Definely seems like she's cheating on you when you I read this:

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Hire someone and make them stalk her, make him/her take pictures and if found guilty, there you have it.

Legend.

Did you write this?

Ethan|Unicornz

*copypastes story from interwebs*

*posts on foerums*

"im kul nao, rite guise?

Used to actually find you amusing, please don't resort to this

*posts on foerums*

"im kul nao, rite guise?

well said sir

liar ur 9.

+1

Anyway, i'm done.

I love how you have the decency to use grammar in your posts. But you know what, if you're going to throw in a comma and a apostrophe can your fat fucking hands work it's way over to the y and o?

IT'S 2 FUCKING LETTERS.

Clearly spelt it wrong on purpose, also, it's not 2 letters, it's 3 letters and an apostrophe, because it would be 'you're' ...moron.

also

*posts on foerums*

"im kul nao, rite guise?

^^^^^^^

this.

liar ur 9.

+1

Anyway, i'm done.

IT'S 2 FUCKING LETTERS.

Clearly spelt it wrong on purpose, also, it's not 2 letters, it's 3 letters and an apostrophe, because it would be 'you're' ...moron

I nearly cried inside when you said ' is a letter... An apostrophe has never been a letter. And "spelt" isn't the correct word, I love it when people think it is. What you're looking for would be "spelled". Good luck passing 6th grade English next year!

*posts on foerums*

"im kul nao, rite guise?

Just because I found something amusing? Then made a thread for it here, to share the laughs around. I was attempting to be cool?

Your logic is terrible, but you're 14, so I forgive you. Even if I had made that story, you'd have still said the same shit.

liar ur 9.

+1

Anyway, i'm done.

IT'S 2 FUCKING LETTERS.

Clearly spelt it wrong on purpose, also, it's not 2 letters, it's 3 letters and an apostrophe, because it would be 'you're' ...moron

I nearly cried inside when you said ' is a letter... An apostrophe has never been a letter. And "spelt" isn't the correct word, I love it when people think it is. What you're looking for would be "spelled". Good luck passing 6th grade English next year!

I didn't say it was a letter, inbred. I said 3 letters AND an apostrophe, because Y... O... E... yup, that's 3 letters, you fucking moron. You really are stupid, stop embarrassing yourself.

I also couldn't care less about that, how often is that word used in daily conversation? The fact that you didn't know that it would be you're, and not your means you have no right to talk to anybody about grammar or spelling.

I also fail to see why anybody else's grammar but your own effects you in any way, I used to be a 'grammar nazi' like you, but then I realised it's just called being a stuck up asshole. Let other people be concerned about how they're viewed by people on the internet, and you worry about yourself.

You must be socially inept, you sound like a down syndrome kid. I USED TO BE A GRAMMAR NAZI LIKE YOU, BUT THEN I REALIZED SOMETHING I SHOULD HAVE REALIZED 6 YEARS AGO.

The best part of it all is, after saying you used to be a grammar Nazi. You still can't comprehend their, there, and they're. Instead of cutting your wrists, please move your way up to your throat.

Get the fuck off my thread, you got shut down by every single person who responded to your idiocy.

"you fucking moron."

"You really are stupid"

"inbred"

Needed to note, when arguing with intellect, the dumber one always curses.