[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

My wife has been acting strange.

Ow 3 Hit

I've never talked about this before, but I really need some advice on what could be a major decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she says, "just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just don't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike, that I noticed the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking oil.

tl;dr: Is this something I can fix myself or should I have a pro deal with it?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• Ikz

• Ow 3 Hit

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

Definely seems like she's cheating on you when you I read this:

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Hire someone and make them stalk her, make him/her take pictures and if found guilty, there you have it.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

That was a good read to be honest. I am not sure what I would do if I was you, but I would probably talk about it with her, because that's probably the best thing you could do. Good luck man.

Hire someone and make them stalk her, make him/her take pictures and if found guilty, there you have it.

God you're a retard.

Whether you're trolling or not, my statement still stands.

oh i get it its 1 of them 4chan things again HAHAHAHAHA

This isn't a 4chan thing, sorry to break it to you. Not everything on the internet derives from 4chan, actually. Nothing really originates from 4chan, so next time you think it's funny to say "OH LAWDY, THIS IS FROM 4CHAN LULZ YOU SO FUNNEH!" hit backspace and quit being a fucking tool.

God you're a retard.

Whether you're trolling or not, my statement still stands.

I fucking love you VxT.