• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• Grifte

• M oo

• iTrip

Acclaimed|Jordan

i fell for this too, im a gold seller and got this email and just panicked and logged in.

noticed what it was changed the password quickly and removed the keylogger it gives you when you click "View"

would of lost 4b :)

nvm good job :D

I got the same email the other day. Good thing i'm not retarded. I'm fairly certain that it's a foe member (or someone who uses the site) doing this as I got the email on the account I put on my forum account info. It's the only place I've ever used the email account

Ok does anyone else notice he has nearly 6k emails?

I have 3 accounts with 5k + :D

u show your email adresses on all websites u visit?

And sythe is full of auto emailers dont post ur email out for nothing, And also ur just stupid because everyone knows jagex only emails you tru their own message ingame system.

Only foe site

Spittles (Old School)

This is getting out of hand, surprised Jagex isn't even informing the community on about these phishes.

Read the tips on log in screen, they've warned people.

As to the hacking, I can't call you a complete idiot just because that was a decent phish but you still are dumb for falling for it. Well sorry for the loss and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Spittles (Old School)

I got this email, I'm not retarded.

I'd like to know how they got my email address, it must be from these forums.

Yeah it has to be!! Because FOE forums is the only time you've used your email!

i got that email aswell then when i checked it it had a line across i was lyk wtf is going on but i havent gt hacked

I got one too... It has to be from FOE boards considering the E-Mail I used to register's only been for Facebook, MSN, and FOE lol

I think those wannabes that fucked with the settings last week may have gotten a hold of the E-Mails there

I got this email, I'm not retarded.

I'd like to know how they got my email address, it must be from these forums.

Yeah it has to be!! Because FOE forums is the only time you've used your email!

Actually, you're correct.

I use a different email address for different things. :nice:

PM me your login name on IRC and I'll check who phished you.

Also the forums wasn't in our control so it's not our fault if e-mail's have been leaked. This is a prime example why I use a fake email for forums.

I got the same mail guys o.O must be someone on these forums because this is the only forum i use with my email adress

I got the same email, but im not retarded enough to fall for it. and It's easier then you think to trace an e-mail, I'm 90% sure it's cosmo being a faggot again, as he did it to my clans forums a while back.

If the mails should come from this forum then it's even more weird I didn't get one lol.

Sucks to see so many people get hacked n shit after free trade, hmm