Hacked, by fake Jagex Emails

iTrip

Yeah i just did 91 rc on my main, decided to transfer those 115m, one day later i recived this messege witch says i got banned for RWT, Real World Trading, witch i actually did, cause i was selling my main on Sythe, somehow they got my email to my pure, and send me this messege:

hacks.png

After i logged in, i didn't see the link was wrong btw, but then no one of my browsers answered, so i couldn't recover.. But SwiftKit helped me out. The guy who hacked me, told me he was Foe, from another hacked account. So if anyone know anything about this please tell me, I'm helding a little break tho, on 10-15 days making my bank on my main, i attend up comming trips if i made some cash witch i proberly will do.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• Grifte

• M oo

• iTrip

If you read member boards more, you would have not been hacked. A topic was posted a few days ago warning about this fake email.

If you read member boards more, you would have not been hacked. A topic was posted a few days ago warning about this fake email.

Well, i didn't-.- Witch was kinda dumb. I'll take it as a man and, make my bank again :P

Acclaimed|Jordan

basic phish from

http://portfolio.3dvinas.com

edit:

whats your rsn/login name

I can figure out who hacked you as I am a member on that site

You make me and Sefket spend ages doing a website for you for $2k then you disappear with no warning.

You then admit to phishing on forums?

Enjoying being DOX'd.

FreeTradeMe

I got that shit too.. the only difference between that and a real one is the period after ltd,

Real;

Jagex Ltd

Fake;

Jagex Ltd.

Thankfully i put everything in my bank account.

I already got hacked for 80m on the 3rd day of free trade since then i got a bank pin :victory:

Acclaimed|Jordan

Now you can go fuck yourself. Learn how to respond to people. There goes the information you were politely requesting.

Ok does anyone else notice he has nearly 6k emails?

I have 3 accounts with 5k + :D

u show your email adresses on all websites u visit?

And sythe is full of auto emailers dont post ur email out for nothing, And also ur just stupid because everyone knows jagex only emails you tru their own message ingame system.

Don't have a single clue what e-mail adress I used for Grifte, so im fine :p

Sucks you got hacked though, would have been kinda fair if Foe members also would have put it here on guest boards, instead of only on member boards.

Ok does anyone else notice he has nearly 6k emails?

I have 3 accounts with 5k + :D

u show your email adresses on all websites u visit?

And sythe is full of auto emailers dont post ur email out for nothing, And also ur just stupid because everyone knows jagex only emails you tru their own message ingame system.

This!

Wtf man, do something abut it :p.

Acclaimed|Jordan

someone tell reeves mage he may have been phished, not sure if legit

3 MINS AGO REEVES MAGE

LOGINERROR

i fell for this too, im a gold seller and got this email and just panicked and logged in.

noticed what it was changed the password quickly and removed the keylogger it gives you when you click "View"

would of lost 4b :)