DubbaJoe - Goals & Achievements of a MAIN

gfdgfd

Why would u get banned, every time you post something naughty you're always like INB4 I GET BANNED, you're like a naughty little schoolboy who just spilt a drink like 'MUMS GONNA SHOUT AT ME' you're not gonna get banned lol.

and i lost the ags through stupidity, obviously not gonna do the same thing again.

Specially not with my 'rappier'

:shifty:

lmao so mean

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cal

• gfdgfd

• Toby|Doggie

• plex

Top Posters In This Topic

I

nah gareths mah nigguh, but he needs to learn he aint gonna get banned cause people love him too much

i fucken hate gareth and so does darren

giraffec.jpg

Sam|Stop Lying

shutup alex no1 asked for ur opinion

carry on the story 5 words locked.

devon abusing powers sad joining mm

Good, i originally intended it to create something funny to read but people just started posting fucking stupid shit.

244bax0.png

Gonna get turmoil after I'm maxed, my def'll be 32, 33 is what gets you booted from foe, so i'll have to be careful.

Good, i originally intended it to create something funny to read but people just started posting fucking stupid shit.

GF

Good job man and great thread. One thing that is bugging me is.. Fishing, Fletching and Farming. 3 F's. Get those up!

bot up a 1 def while maxing this account so if you fuck up and get 33def you wont get booted init

looking good so far doe

bot up a 1 def while maxing this account so if you fuck up and get 33def you wont get booted init

looking good so far doe

:whistle:

looking good so far doe

Way ahead of ya.  :whistle: getting 80 dunge on it first, 59 atm. Should have chaotic staff and stream in a couple days  ^_^

Good job man and great thread. One thing that is bugging me is.. Fishing, Fletching and Farming. 3 F's. Get those up!

Yeah bugs me too, farming is my only unranked skill other than defense, really need to get it up. Dreading it

Just logged in, noticed I was on defense mode for some reason.. Noticed i had gotten 500 defense exp, didn't put me to 26.. But it was the difference between me being 33 defence rather than 32 If I got turmoil, meaning I can't get turmoil and be in FOE on this account now.

2ngbkew.png

little something on the side project, back to daemonheim now, will have stream and staff in a few days then i'll get 80 range, then get chaotic crossbow, gimme 1-2weeks ill be 60 cb with crossbow, stream, staff.

Edit: Just logged in, noticed I was on defense mode for some reason.. Noticed i had gotten 500 defense exp, didn't put me to 26.. But it was the difference between me being 33 defence rather than 32 If I got turmoil, meaning I can't get turmoil and be in FOE on this account now. Ruined my account, planned on getting turmoil, no idea how I was on defensive mode. Fuck my life. Ah well, looks like this account will be discarded/made into a main when Dubba Jr is ready.

43 prayer already? =/