• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cal

• gfdgfd

• Toby|Doggie

• plex

Top Posters In This Topic

Going for 138, and completionist, it's an extremely big goal, and I don't expect to ever achieve it, but it means i'll always have something to do, since I don't like pure pking.

Going for 138, and completionist, it's an extremely big goal, and I don't expect to ever achieve it, but it means i'll always have something to do, since I don't like pure pking.

Nice. My ultimate goal is probably just a max cape, still a big goal though. And yeah pure pking sucks, i get more kills on my main without venge, because all pures think they're cool praying when i have 13 pray and teleporting when i'm about to spec.

haha nice idk why i never clicked this topic but u have same goal as me gl mate =) think im a little bit closer then you tough =p =p

Nice. My ultimate goal is probably just a max cape, still a big goal though. And yeah pure pking sucks, i get more kills on my main without venge, because all pures think they're cool praying when i have 13 pray and teleporting when i'm about to spec.

Yeah, my aim is pretty much just to make any kind of progress as a main does :P

Updated first page stats, 81 prayer so far. Can't wait for 95 so I can start doing other shit >.<

almost got 99 hp nice =]

Gonna be a while before I get it tbh XD getting 95 prayer first, then i'll do some more defence + hp. Couple weeks I guess.

Small achievement on my pure:

5d9i0n.png

80-89 in 4 days or so. Not a big achievement, but it's the max str I can be as ranged based, so i'm going to get 99 magic and range now, then i'll brid a bit at this level before getting 99 strength.

lend me bit of bob im skint atm...

dee jacked my shit

i've got fuckall myself, can set you like 5m when i get unbanned if they didn't reset my cashpile.

really nice achievements you got there, but it wont save you when i fulfill my destiny of becoming a player mod and ban you fam

really nice achievements you got there, but it wont save you when i fulfill my destiny of becoming a player mod and ban you fam

u wanna SHUT UP m8, the day u become an mod is the day i become an women