• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Octavarium

• Sam|Stop Lying

• Clarence L.

Scott|Wth

I got 0-38 defence exp pking today :@ changing from whip - dds also changing accurate - agressive. forgot to switch back to accurate lol. Fortunatly I koed the person I was fighting on that next hit :P.

God Sworded

I have 2 defence, and my pure nearly is maxed (Range/Mage Hybird). And basically, the way I see it, is I can take a LITTLE more damage then that other kid with 1 defence and same stats, and with doing some math, i'm sure I take like .032% less damage. So, it's a win-win situation ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 defence, and my pure nearly is maxed (Range/Mage Hybird). And basically, the way I see it, is I can take a LITTLE more damage then that other kid with 1 defence and same stats, and with doing some math, i'm sure I take like .032% less damage. So, it's a win-win situation ;)

Genius.

Sam|Stop Lying

2 defence is 200% compared to 1 defence.

So in that case it's double as good!

Your logic is flawed :P

Clarence L.

im frickin 3 def now!!!!!!!! pdople keep joking that i am "three times as much of a tank" now. it sucksssss. i wish runescape had a way to erase, or back track some levels.