• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Octavarium

• Sam|Stop Lying

• Clarence L.

my current account is 2 def and staying that way.

i got 2 on my old pure and then 5 and didn't like it. So i tried 10, then 20, then 45 and each time i hated it. So i gave it away. it's at 92 def now lol.

2 defence means you're 1 stat up on your opponent (if they're pure) which means you have the upper hand, which means you're going to be bi-winning, which means some nice loot, which means more money, which means more pixels, which means win.

It doesnt affect you, but it is annoying when you've spent all the time training making sure you stay 1 defence then accidently gain a level.

It doesnt affect you, but it is annoying when you've spent all the time training making sure you stay 1 defence then accidently gain a level.

it does affect your combat level :)

2 defence means you're 1 stat up on your opponent (if they're pure) which means you have the upper hand, which means you're going to be bi-winning, which means some nice loot, which means more money, which means more pixels, which means win.

yeah 1-2 def is a HUGE difference isn't it? :wow:

yeah 1-2 def is a HUGE difference isn't it? :wow:

yes

amateur.

Failed with a quest i wus bored so i did like all f2p quest GG.. BLoods pact gave me 2 def. i got 3 after i died with autocast didnt change attack style then i went 5 def my self. :-{

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...