• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike (0BR)

• gfdgfd

• Jim

• Lip Job

it was just bfore i turned 14, but i knew the girl 3 years before, so i guess it was young love. Lol JK just wanted it over with

lol JK guys am i kewl now cuz i lost my V card at 13???????????

it was just bfore i turned 14, but i knew the girl 3 years before, so i guess it was young love. Lol JK just wanted it over with

Must you comment on everything with pure stupidity? Seriously, get your act together and fuck off with the trolling.

Must you comment on everything with pure stupidity? Seriously, get your act together and fuck off with the trolling.

You tell em'

Yeah, troller

Yeah, troller

Trolololo, go Mike #1!

Yeah, troller

Trolololo, go Mike #1!