• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike (0BR)

• gfdgfd

• Jim

• Lip Job

I haven't lost my virginity yet, I am turning 17 next week. I don't sleep with every girl I like, I am not like that. It doesn't really matter that much to me either, I'll see when it happens.

I haven't lost my virginity yet, I am turning 17 next week. I don't sleep with every girl I like, I am not like that. It doesn't really matter that much to me either, I'll see when it happens.

I hate when people say 'I don't sleep with every girl I like' yeah, as if you've had the opportunity, Anthony already beat you to it.

Yea we already know your background with Anthony and Naomi lolol.

I hate when people say 'I don't sleep with every girl I like' yeah, as if you've had the opportunity, Anthony already beat you to it.

You're such a hypocrite LMFAO, calling people trollers, yet you're trying to troll me, wow you're cool.

You're such a hypocrite LMFAO, calling people trollers, yet you're trying to troll me, wow you're cool.

1. It's 'Trolls'

2. I'm quite the opposite, i've never called anyone a troll, i'm always the one to correct the retards who have no idea what the meaning of trolling is, quite frankly, none of the people who post stupid shit on this site should be credited as trolls, they're not trolling, they're just fucking stupid.

3. Once again, learn what trolling means, insulting someone =/= trolling, making a joke =/= trolling, pulling a prank =/= trolling, being sarcastic =/= trolling.