• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lennu

• Like a Baws

• z Jack

• Austenf

Doubt powerbot could get away with this, what with having 300k+ registered members (at least 40k active according to bottom of their forums)

Yes they can, There and "illegal" source of a java based client using runescape's coding. Why do you think "rsbot.org" got shut down?

There under no copyright through runescape account's. They can just get shut down like every other phisher.

This is hilarious, i also know gh0st aka matt, and xts as i still call him, he always hangs out in #xest in irc, he hasnt been seen for days. And i do know he was devolping stealthbot which was pretty beast actually. but i doubt thats all of the accounts on powerbot because powerbot has over 35k active useers, which i doubt you could get ~7k accounts, maybe 3x that easily. It might just be the people he already had infected on stealthbot and scripts maybe. I do know he fucked over everyone who bought stealthbot prior to the update because he shut down his irc hosting it restricting access. So either he got 7k accounts that way, or he has some sort of highscore filter on the account.

Well thats my 2 cents. I hope you all have a nice day. he hasnt been on irc since lets see

<@Prince7691> !seen gh0st

-ChanStat-26- gh0st (Gh0sT@5B1652E7.8BB0F6A1.ED8394BA.IP) was last seen quitting for "Ping timeout" on Fri January 28 20:57:00 2011

lol.