• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lennu

• Like a Baws

• z Jack

• Austenf

Seems like the list includes people that have been using Ghost's bots, since its only 6.2k people and roughly 50k+ use powerbot.

Solution: Dont fucking use unstable/untrusted scripts.

Fucking retards

Ugh, Gh0st is a friend of mine. He coded a utility called StealthBot which decrypts PowerBot passwords. You're only in trouble if you've run his server, I believe.

Ugh, Gh0st is a friend of mine. He coded a utility called StealthBot which decrypts PowerBot passwords. You're only in trouble if you've run his server, I believe.

thats what ive been trying to say, DO NOT USE Gh0st's SCRIPTS HE WILL GRAB YOUR PASSWORD

thats what ive been trying to say, DO NOT USE Gh0st's SCRIPTS HE WILL GRAB YOUR PASSWORD

If you've run a precompiled script (e.g. a .jar file), you're also vulnerable. He has a custom IRC bot to which he can retrieve hacked passwords at his wish.

thats why you need it in text form and add ".java" in the end, no risk of getting hacked.

If you've run a precompiled script (e.g. a .jar file), you're also vulnerable. He has a custom IRC bot to which he can retrieve hacked passwords at his wish.

Who the fuck is gh0st lol.

I bet you'd feel shitted being hacked by the OP.

It would be smart that the day trade limit comes powerbot goes ragequit and puts a major bot on every botting acc to transfer their shit to him :D.

why do people feel the need to PARTIALLY cover the passwords? I sent the picture to a friend and he developed a script that would compare the possible character set with what was partially seen.

He looted 15 of the accounts that were posted in this picture. He also decided to raise Ninja Merk's defence from 47-51, and one of those which was a pure.

edit: have some looted accounts taken