Russian Bully Attacks Emo Kids

Edwin

I would have beat the SHIT outa that fucking kid.

People who beat people up just for the fun of it? What a sick fuck.

I'd like to see that kid do that to a group of emo's at my school lmao...

He would have had his fingers removed by a big guy named card, and then shoved into his mouth and taped shut.

EDIT: i'm pretty fucking sure he killed that kid at the end of the second video...

GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE GSE

emo's deserve it.

not like you'd do it anyways soft cunt

he fucked them all up badly and if he was the only one I don't feel sorry for them they need to learn to fight

What annoys me the most is that they're all spineless. Don't get how people can let themselves get their ass beat, i'd rather fight knowing i'd lose than lose without putting up a fight.

Nothing about this was just. And just because some kid were classified and labeled doesn’t mean they should have gotten beaten up by some psychopath. This douchebag was obviously with friends, and all over them were bigger than all of the labeled “emo” kids. If they fought back, it would have gotten worse, because the psychopath’s friends would have stepped it.

And to those who this is hilarious, and say they would do the same.

Shame. You all probably would beat women too. Anything smaller than you, you know you could beat up on. Yeah way to be “real men”

It’s disgusting how unkind people are.

why the hell didnt they fight back? seriously? shit man who just lets some dude come punch a friend in the face and get away with it just like that... stand up for yourselves and your friends... jesus

at first i felt sorry for the kids getting beat up... but when they had all those chances to do something and just stood there like fucking hamsters i felt like joining that russian turd.

dumbasses...

I got bullied a bit in highschool, eventually cracked and knocked a guy out, and kicked three of his ribs in. Got suspended for 2 weeks, but my sport teacher was he understood, lol.

No one fucked with me after that.

If those spineless fucks had any balls at all theyd at least defend themselves, if not fight back.

If your gonna get twatted might aswell fight back, no matter how many people where behind the camera, there where about 20 of the emos easily could of put up a fight.

And if your not gonna fight back at least fuckin run

No-one ran? No-one fought back? No-one helped their friends?

Wtf is wrong with Russia?

I don't know how many cunts were behind camera, but you're already getting smacked around, why not fucking hit him back, if not for yourself, for you friends whose arse is getting kicked, fucking pussys.

Guest Emote|Muse

and that is why I say God Bless America, and I live in Florida and not some 4n ass gloomy fucking european/asian/russian shithouse.

Florida's shit. I don't know what you're on about.

As for the video, they shouldn't have just stood there being derps.

And once again God Bless America.

I feel bad that the Russian emos didn't fight back, but as the saying goes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Learn from your first beating. You can't just stand there and get stomped on. First of all the bullies were extremely slow, their punches and kicks didn't even looked like it hurt. Second of all the emos completely outnumber the bullies.

If you're cornered and there's no way out, don't crawl up in a ball and take it, fight like your life is in the line because in that situation it looked like they were out to break necks/spines. Do whatever it takes.

Sad story really. There's not going to be any justice either especially since it's in Russia.

Where da blades at?