Russian Bully Attacks Emo Kids

Edwin

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH.

Firstly, how can a male allow that to happen? Seriously, even if he was the undertaker you'd expect atleast one of them to try and knock the cunt out, or if not, atleast run the fuck away. I mean, why on earth would you let someone suplex you?

Although, from what I can imagine, there's like 8 guys behind that camera, but only one fights to make it look like he's a hard cunt, when all those kids know if they fight back, all the dude's friend are gunna come rough em' up.

EDIT:

Just watched the 2nd video. Damn those emos are so fucking dumb. I've been beat up in a 16 vs. 2 fight before, I know how overpowering those numbers can be. If they all started swinging wildly, took off a belt or picked up a rock, they could bust the fuck outta them.

The only guys I can show understanding towards are the ones who get hit first, when you get hit randomly you do tend to be a bit dazed and like 'THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?'

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH.

Firstly, how can a male allow that to happen? Seriously, even if he was the undertaker you'd expect atleast one of them to try and knock the cunt out, or if not, atleast run the fuck away. I mean, why on earth would you let someone suplex you?

Although, from what I can imagine, there's like 8 guys behind that camera, but only one fights to make it look like he's a hard cunt, when all those kids know if they fight back, all the dude's friend are gunna come rough em' up.

EDIT:

Just watched the 2nd video. Damn those emos are so fucking dumb. I've been beat up in a 16 vs. 2 fight before, I know how overpowering those numbers can be. If they all started swinging wildly, took off a belt or picked up a rock, they could bust the fuck outta them.

The only guys I can show understanding towards are the ones who get hit first, when you get hit randomly you do tend to be a bit dazed and like 'THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?'

In the 2nd vid theres a third cunt coming at them after the beating begins. Anyways I agree that behind that camera theres like a bunch of bullies just waiting for emos to go for a fight and then... well then em emos wont have to cut themselfs ever again.

Idk how anyone can find bullying funny. There was pretty obviously a bunch of dudes behind the camera, they think they're raw cunts yet they'd probably get their heads smashed in 1v1, and also the people being beaten up weren't 'Emoes' c'mon, were they wearing skinny jeans? Did they have emo hair cuts? one of em has a fucking grey jumper on, yeah, that's so emo, quite pathetic realy.

Edwin your avatars shit.

OT.

Soft cunts. Not one of 'em threw a punch. You don't go round letting people hit you, least hit em back, either way you're gonna get hit anyway, may aswell do some damage. Look at that guys attire anyway. Fucking red tracksuit.

Edwin your avatars shit.

OT.

Soft cunts. Not one of 'em threw a punch. You don't go round letting people hit you, least hit em back, either way you're gonna get hit anyway, may aswell do some damage. Look at that guys attire anyway. Fucking red tracksuit.

Take a beating, or hit back, and get stabbed/shot/stamped on to death, I know what i'd pick. You can say they're soft, but they took the beating with dignity, they didn't shout and scream or cry like little bitches, they just took it, and went home thinking, wow those guys were cunts, pretty manly to me.

Edwin your avatars shit.

OT.

Take a beating, or hit back, and get stabbed/shot/stamped on to death, I know what i'd pick. You can say they're soft, but they took the beating with dignity, they didn't shout and scream or cry like little bitches, they just took it, and went home thinking, wow those guys were cunts, pretty manly to me.

If they were gonna stab/shoot/stamp on them, they would have done it, and not battered them first. So them fighting back is the best option.

Edwin your avatars shit.

OT.

If they were gonna stab/shoot/stamp on them, they would have done it, and not battered them first. So them fighting back is the best option.

Nah I doubt they'd murder someone and record it for fun, but they'd probably murder someone for trying to hurt them

Gareth l Rare

inb4 your avatar gets owned

also wow no offense but russian emos are pussies

London emos would wake out a blade and carve him up... ive been there and seen it

they dont fuck about...

although when ywb and older wb out numbered them they ducked out

which was understandable because Somalians will always outnumber you hahahahah