[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

the BNP

Nick.

It was going well until the speaking English part, that was fucking stupid, and if you're at a restaurant you shouldn't be listening to random Chinese people anyway.

Well at the end of the day, it defeats the object of a country having it's own language if people are just going to come here and speak their own, despite speaking ours.. That wasn't the main point anyway, it's just the principle of it.
Well BNP wouldn't enforce that. They are the BRITISH National Party, Britain doesn't only speak English (Welsh, Gaelic, etc).

Although I wouldn't mind a change in recruitment laws, for example, when you go to McDonalds and ask for a plain burger, then Abdul hands you a triple chicken sandwhich because McDonalds almost HAS to employ him because of laws.

so many fucking times has that happened to me.

I i just dont like how they come over here to our country and carry on as if their in their own country, dressing like they do, talking in their own language, own churches etc. England has now become Englanistan and if they dont do something soon then the country will be fucked forever.

It was going well until the speaking English part, that was fucking stupid, and if you're at a restaurant you shouldn't be listening to random Chinese people anyway.

Well at the end of the day, it defeats the object of a country having it's own language if people are just going to come here and speak their own, despite speaking ours.. That wasn't the main point anyway, it's just the principle of it.
Well BNP wouldn't enforce that. They are the BRITISH National Party, Britain doesn't only speak English (Welsh, Gaelic, etc).

Although I wouldn't mind a change in recruitment laws, for example, when you go to McDonalds and ask for a plain burger, then Abdul hands you a triple chicken sandwhich because McDonalds almost HAS to employ him because of laws.

I i just dont like how they come over here to our country and carry on as if their in their own country, dressing like they do, talking in their own language, own churches etc. England has now become Englanistan and if they dont do something soon then the country will be fucked forever.

Aren't you Welsh?..

I have a slightly different view on this I'm fine with them bringing some culture with them, and building places of worship and stuff, as long as it doesn't get in the way of our living. We shouldn't have to constantly be careful incase we offend someone by putting a flag on an angle or other stupid shit that they complain about.

Then again, it's the same case with homosexuals and gender difference. Everything has to be politically correct these days. Its no longer 'Chairman' its 'Chairperson', it isn't 'Ba, ba, black sheep' its 'Ba, ba, rainbow sheep'.

Aren't you Welsh?..

I have a slightly different view on this I'm fine with them bringing some culture with them, and building places of worship and stuff, as long as it doesn't get in the way of our living. We shouldn't have to constantly be careful incase we offend someone by putting a flag on an angle or other stupid shit that they complain about.

Then again, it's the same case with homosexuals and gender difference. Everything has to be politically correct these days. Its no longer 'Chairman' its 'Chairperson', it isn't 'Ba, ba, black sheep' its 'Ba, ba, rainbow sheep'.

I am welsh yes. England isn't the only country in Britain to have this problem, however i said about England because the problem there is far worse. I regularly travel to away football games which is always in England and i am actually amazed by the ethnic diversity there.i Mean like in places like birmingham i didnt see 1 white person for 10 miles. They werent even english born.

This happens a LOT in Canada to be honest. When I order my food from McDonald's, I ask that they only put three things on it, one of them being Ketchup. Around 80% of the time, the person making the burger will put raw tomatoes instead of ketchup on my burger. How do you confuse the word "ketchup" with "tomato"?

I'm not being racist, but I got a story to tell you.

I was working at my store one day, when a guy comes up to me and starts to speak in Punjab. After looking at him like, "wat", he started getting angry with me, until a woman who happened to know what he was saying came up to him and told him in pujabi that I wouldn't know how to speak it. Do you know what the fucker said (The woman told me)? He said, "Well he should learn the language of this country." WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

This happens a LOT in Canada to be honest. When I order my food from McDonald's, I ask that they only put three things on it, one of them being Ketchup. Around 80% of the time, the person making the burger will put raw tomatoes instead of ketchup on my burger. How do you confuse the word "ketchup" with "tomato"?

I'm not being racist, but I got a story to tell you.

I was working at my store one day, when a guy comes up to me and starts to speak in Punjab. After looking at him like, "wat", he started getting angry with me, until a woman who happened to know what he was saying came up to him and told him in pujabi that I wouldn't know how to speak it. Do you know what the fucker said (The woman told me)? He said, "Well he should learn the language of this country." WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

RoflĀ  :omg:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

British Nazi Party imo. They tell you that they aren't racist but I assure you that's only because of votes. If/once they get into power (Me hoping that it's once because as soon as he gets in, he's moving me, my mum and sister out) they aren't going to play soft. I was born in England, I live in England. My mum is half Pakistani (LOL) but still, i do think it's bullshit that all those immigrants come flooding in <.< It's giving us Paki's a bad name. Fuck all immigrants, Fuck BNP.