[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

the BNP

Nick.

I know this topic is only really exclusive to British members, but lots of the world must have heard at least something about the BNP.

They are mostly known for being discriminative, and for denying the holocaust. However, now they have received two places in European parlliament, is it time we should start looking at their bigger picture for soceity?

Could a BNP-run Britain actually work?

As well, this topic is designed to talk as well about the certain levels or Racism, which may be acceptable, and how it has blended into the global soceity.

Discuss

I personally support the BNP. Not going to say anything more, I get enough shit in Sociology class for defending the BNP, would rather not debate it anywhere else.

BNP is a bit of both, Nationalist and like sorta racist to people who actually do some hard looking at it and racist to people who get there info from idiots just personal opinion.

I wouldnt like them in charge though theyd royally fuck up in my opiinon even though i wouldnt say there all die hard nazi racists im sure some bad stuff would come out of them being in power

I don't live in the UK, but this is my view based on what I have seen of the BNP.

They play on fear and use politics of hate. The fact that they call themselves the British National Party shows that they value their own people over people born in other countries. It's a dangerous group, and hopefully they won't gain too much power.

• 1 month later...
Archery Maul

I would shoot them, They're so racist tbh.They could never run this country, second they are nazi racist fuckers they say they want less emigrants in the country. What there trying to say is they want all non British people out of the country, that goes for black British like me and other people living in the country.. They are racist that's what i think. i simply hate people that support them, i only know of 2 people that like em as a joke-.- and they get raped in phse. 

• 2 weeks later...

i voted bnp, sick of these polish

thats quite extreme but LOL.

About voting, it looks like 16 year olds will soon be allowed to vote (stupid decision), which is likely to give BNP more votes. :omg:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't live in the UK, but this is my view based on what I have seen of the BNP.

They play on fear and use politics of hate. The fact that they call themselves the British National Party shows that they value their own people over people born in other countries. It's a dangerous group, and hopefully they won't gain too much power.

Was going to post something similar to this before I scrolled down and read it :p

fuck bnp

diversity and cultural learning is what england needs. There should be a compulsory class in schools which specifically teaches students about others cultural and religious beliefs

although i believe that england should adopt similar techniques to australia when allowing immigrants in to the country (the immigrant has to offer a service to the country, e.g a skilled carpenter)

fuck bnp

diversity and cultural learning is what england needs. There should be a compulsory class in schools which specifically teaches students about others cultural and religious beliefs

although i believe that england should adopt similar techniques to australia when allowing immigrants in to the country (the immigrant has to offer a service to the country, e.g a skilled carpenter)

I believe it is called Religious Education.

I dont think im a racist person but i hate the fact that all these immigrants from pakistan or w/e come over here, scrounge off our benefits, speak their own language and build their own mosques. I went to Birmingham recently for a football game away, and i swear it was like ive travelled over 9000 miles to a different country.

There was a thing recently where a pakistanti police officer wouldnt take off his turban to wear a HELMET for RIOT TRAINING. What the fuck, he tried to sue the police force for trying to make him, I think in the circumstances of a RIOT then a HELMET is a pretty fucking essential piece of kit.

I believe it is called Religious Education.

My school focused on other religions for perhaps one half term out of 5 years.

I couldnt tell you any other religions holidays, practises apart from the commonly known ones. I'm doing RS at A-level and we won't be going into other religions at all, it is all christianity.

R.E up north in more ethnic communities isnt better either from what ive heard; it is the teachers decision what to teach and chances are they didnt do other religions as they are more confident on christianity.

Also the riot thing with the turban is no different from countless other things. In England, Turban wearing Sikh's can ride a motorcycle without a helmet. I think such dangerous situations as this require one?

i got mixed feelings bout em

im not 100% english, got other backround in me.. sum of the shit they say is true..whiter england n what not no more polish and africans ruining us but sum of their stuff are crazy and messed up..

personally, i dont mind them just dont want em in power..or ill move to poland myself

I agree with the BNP TO A DEGREE, what i think is stupid is that we're not allowed to do patriotic things as it may offend somebody of a different religion - for instance, pubs arent allowed to fly a british flag upon their door during the world cup - Wtf is that bullshit? Also, i think that if you're in ENGLAND you should have to speak ENGLISH in public places, if you are living in England, granted, that probably wouldn't be possible as you can't tell if somebody is on holiday or not, but what i don't like is when you see a chinese family sitting in a restaurant, speaking their own language, despite the fact they all speak English? For all we know, they could be slagging everybody off, and we would be none-the-wiser. I am not racist whatsoever, but i feel that our country is no longer English, which to be fair, is a piss-take really. If thousands and thousands of white people moved to india, or pakistan or something, and started saying that the original inhabitents of the country couldn't fly their own country's flag, and started building christian churches EVERYWHERE, they'd be pretty much as pissed off as the BNP are.

Conclusion:

I do not support BNP, but i do not think what they are doing is wrong, and do not feel they are racist.

It was going well until the speaking English part, that was fucking stupid, and if you're at a restaurant you shouldn't be listening to random Chinese people anyway.

It was going well until the speaking English part, that was fucking stupid, and if you're at a restaurant you shouldn't be listening to random Chinese people anyway.

Well at the end of the day, it defeats the object of a country having it's own language if people are just going to come here and speak their own, despite speaking ours.. That wasn't the main point anyway, it's just the principle of it.

Well at the end of the day, it defeats the object of a country having it's own language if people are just going to come here and speak their own, despite speaking ours.. That wasn't the main point anyway, it's just the principle of it.
Well BNP wouldn't enforce that. They are the BRITISH National Party, Britain doesn't only speak English (Welsh, Gaelic, etc).

Although I wouldn't mind a change in recruitment laws, for example, when you go to McDonalds and ask for a plain burger, then Abdul hands you a triple chicken sandwhich because McDonalds almost HAS to employ him because of laws.

Well BNP wouldn't enforce that. They are the BRITISH National Party, Britain doesn't only speak English (Welsh, Gaelic, etc).

Although I wouldn't mind a change in recruitment laws, for example, when you go to McDonalds and ask for a plain burger, then Abdul hands you a triple chicken sandwhich because McDonalds almost HAS to employ him because of laws.

Mmhmm and have you noticed in exams, whenever there is a question asking about who is right.. for example

"John thinks this... Sanjeev thinks this" the ethnic minority is always right. What is that lol xD officials are so scared of being racist, that they're doing the exact opposite.