[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

G&A - Elven Dremor

Elven Dremor

Very nice m8. Really admire pures who skill. I think I may slowly go for 99 slayer on my pure as well but i calc'd at 50k slayer exp a day will take 260 days >.< You can't think too far ahead on these goals. You going to go for 99 herblore?

You sound like you think he's a pure still?

Lol:D

I sooo am! PvP Armour Pure!

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elven Dremor

• cody

• Tony

• Octavarium

Sir Elven, I think you should update your thread throughout the pages, it's more fun like that imo.

That's too unorganised for me.

If you knew me, then you will know that I'm a neat-freak and would spend hours making something look nice.

Only comment I have on dungeoneering is it really depends on the people you are with. I've been on a pure team that finished 5:5 large dungeons in 25 minutes, I've also been on main teams that took hours to finish a 5:5 large... I don't allow random mains to even dung with me unless they have relations to FOE or someone in the party.

Congratz nonetheless, 99 dungeoneering is a great stat to aim for.

Only comment I have on dungeoneering is it really depends on the people you are with. I've been on a pure team that finished 5:5 large dungeons in 25 minutes, I've also been on main teams that took hours to finish a 5:5 large... I don't allow random mains to even dung with me unless they have relations to FOE or someone in the party.

I understand fully, but I don't mind 45-min dungeons, I hate when you get a horrible team tho, I don't look for people that I know, I just try and join a decent team at W148.

I understand fully, but I don't mind 45-min dungeons, I hate when you get a horrible team tho, I don't look for people that I know, I just try and join a decent team at W148.

In a nutshell lol :P

I find it hilarious the idiot mains with 87 dung who don't let me on their shit teams and call me a noob lvl 88. Its normally the more intelligent ones with 95+ dung that know that dung lvl is more important than combat lvl, however some do ask for hoods which i suppose is fair :P