• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elven Dremor

• cody

• Tony

• Octavarium

Nice job mate and i hope you achieve all your goals. And 1 question, do mains actually dung with pures, 70 dung+?

The only reason mains don't dungeoneer with pures, reguardless of their dungeoneering levels is because they think they'll just leech, considering there combat-level.

I am one of those mains, I don't intend to offend anyone, but I don't want my floor taking ages.

Now all this is because we're assuming low-level players are infact 'noobs' and will only slow us down, and most of the time that's the case.

Nice job mate and i hope you achieve all your goals. And 1 question, do mains actually dung with pures, 70 dung+?

The only reason mains don't dungeoneer with pures, reguardless of their dungeoneering levels is because they think they'll just leech, considering there combat-level.

I am one of those mains, I don't intend to offend anyone, but I don't want my floor taking ages.

Now all this is because we're assuming low-level players are infact 'noobs' and will only slow us down, and most of the time that's the case.

alright dude thanks for the response, tried to do dung but hardly anyone wants to since im a pure;p

alright dude thanks for the response, tried to do dung but hardly anyone wants to since im a pure;p

Isn't that why M1ni made a pure dungeoneering clan or something?

Thanks everyone, only thing I see that takes major effort is slayer, others should be simple enough if I stick to them!

Yes however i got 94 dung without really using puredung, i get accepted into teams quite often even tho i'm low combat (88) due to people seeing my high dung and i presume that from there point of view they think i should know what to do and won't slow them down too much. Also my skiller nerd habits have helped a lot and a high total I think also helps me gain access to teams other pures would be declined from.

90% of pures will slow you down or leech or afk or die or use all the food, which is why I also as a pure prefer to dung with mains as in general there is a greater acceptance margin for error (hood, def)

HOWEVER whenever i get the chance to dung with a pro team like OMFDz, M1ni and Skavid, i jump at the chance as we are all on ts making things a lot faster and I know that people will do certain things, like Skavid would supply constant strong rejuvs and strong melee at ht, dan is pro keyer and m1ni is just in general pro at most things in dung :P This speeds up the dungeon immensely and I normally get faster floors with these guys than with mains.

Yes however i got 94 dung without really using puredung, i get accepted into teams quite often even tho i'm low combat (88) due to people seeing my high dung and i presume that from there point of view they think i should know what to do and won't slow them down too much. Also my skiller nerd habits have helped a lot and a high total I think also helps me gain access to teams other pures would be declined from.

90% of pures will slow you down or leech or afk or die or use all the food, which is why I also as a pure prefer to dung with mains as in general there is a greater acceptance margin for error (hood, def)

HOWEVER whenever i get the chance to dung with a pro team like OMFDz, M1ni and Skavid, i jump at the chance as we are all on ts making things a lot faster and I know that people will do certain things, like Skavid would supply constant strong rejuvs and strong melee at ht, dan is pro keyer and m1ni is just in general pro at most things in dung :P This speeds up the dungeon immensely and I normally get faster floors with these guys than with mains.

Oh, I wouldn't accept no pure unless I actually knew them for years.

Reguardless of their overall level, and dungeoneering level etc.

(When I'm talking pure, I'm talking 20- Defence, don't mind zerkers as much, since they can use hood)

Who is Skavid?

Gl, always admired your work, Elven. I even had you added, but then you quitted and got lost in my friend list. :(

Thanks, original RSN?

Gl, always admired your work, Elven. I even had you added, but then you quitted and got lost in my friend list. :(

Thanks, original RSN?

Indeed Ftw, maybe you remember. I still had added you back then, when you were 25 Defence.

could see you max out ur acc in less than half a year xD

My hate for Runecrafting is too high, but could happen if I actually put my mind to it :)

Thanks, original RSN?

Indeed Ftw, maybe you remember. I still had added you back then, when you were 25 Defence.

Sorta remember you. :D

Almost 85 Smithing.