Kitten abuse.

Toby|Doggie

yes people seeing their video's means they get more attention. which is what they want, or why would they film/post it. mayb they wouldnt get what they deserved if people diddnt watch it, but if no1 watched, some wouldnt do it at all.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Lip Job

• Gareth l Rare

Gareth l Rare

yes people seeing their video's means they get more attention. which is what they want, or why would they film/post it. mayb they wouldnt get what they deserved if people diddnt watch it, but if no1 watched, some wouldnt do it at all.

No Chris.

Its human nature, we all have the desire to kill but the difference between us and them is we have the capability of knowing when to draw the line.

Some people dont.

They get off on it and putting it out there for others amusement is what gives them a buzz. The inevitability of it not happening is as likely as Lip Job getting into #OT :shifty: hehe

but real talk, stupid terminology but the fact stays the same. Regardless it happens every day

When you can understand how Sick RULE 34 actually is then you'll understand what im trying to say.

Its a fucked up world and only way to get through it is to chin up and move on.... nothing we can do

We stop one, 2 more will take their place...............

Highly illegal? Yeah right.

Rob a bank; enjoy your 20 year sentence.

Kill half a dozen kittens with fireworks; Have fun with 12 weeks in prison and a small fine.

Although, the best thing is, society hates animal cruelty, Kenny Glenn will never live a normal life, even after the video/4chan dies out, his neighbourhood will know about it. What girl would date a scumbag who punched a cat?

I think I speak for 90% of the members here, that if this happend in your town and you knew where the person lives, you and a couple friends would turn up at his door and break his face and every possession he owns.

Spot on.

No Chris.

Its human nature, we all have the desire to kill but the difference between us and them is we have the capability of knowing when to draw the line.

Some people dont.

They get off on it and putting it out there for others amusement is what gives them a buzz. The inevitability of it not happening is as likely as Lip Job getting into #OT :shifty: hehe

but real talk, stupid terminology but the fact stays the same. Regardless it happens every day

When you can understand how Sick RULE 34 actually is then you'll understand what im trying to say.

Its a fucked up world and only way to get through it is to chin up and move on.... nothing we can do

We stop one, 2 more will take their place...............

mong

Whats a vacuum bag? I dont wanna watch the video.

I know its obviously a bag that goes in your hoover (i hope) but how does it kill them?

I know its obviously a bag that goes in your hoover (i hope) but how does it kill them?

A bag with a hole/bit to put the suction thing from the hoover.. the hoover then sucks the closed bag thing compressing it and taking out all the oxygen.

BZOhc51Wrdc

Look how tight they get, and note the narrator says '3x smaller than original size' yeah, not good for a cat's bones =/

Do you worst ive seen worse than anyone can ever name...

Although just give it a week and he will be found and shamed by /b/ ....

i saw it on /b/ 2 weeks ago.

it was a pretty fucked vid, but i have seen worse. back in the day my grandpa had to drown cats all the time cuz they would inbreed on their farm. it was a normal thing. i wouldnt do it personally.. but it definitely wasnt close to the worst.

btw, on b they were already working on tracking the guy down. they had a list of info on him n shit. but i havent heard anything more about it since then.

Gareth l Rare

^when its inbreeding then thats ok

Id do the same in that situation and i hope your not lieing about that story......

took alot to admit that....

I don't get why when it comes to killing cats when they must be killed, like on farms and shit, they always drown them =/ bit of a cruel way to do it.

I don't get why when it comes to killing cats when they must be killed, like on farms and shit, they always drown them =/ bit of a cruel way to do it.

my grandad used to take litters of puppies.. put them in a bag and throw them in a lake

Drowning is horrible. If killing is 'required' (I use that word in the loosest sense), a swift break of the neck would be much more ideal.

Glad to see a lot of us here get butthurt about animal cruelty.

Drowning is horrible. If killing is 'required' (I use that word in the loosest sense), a swift break of the neck would be much more ideal.

would u have the heartlessness to snap 12 puppies necks in a row?

If it ment them not drowning in a sack; it'd be my pleasure.

I have 11 cats at one house, 10 at another, as you can imagine, they're always bringing in half-dead shit. I've taken countless birds to the vets, but when you see a crow with half a wing, one leg, his throat hanging out and is literally screaming as it lays paralysed on the floor, you have no choice but to take a house brick and stamp on it's head.

It's extremely inhumane, but I'd rather them not suffer.

If it ment them not drowning in a sack; it'd be my pleasure.

In ur head u would but in reality i dunno. Its pretty horrible

edit: just saw the thing bout the birds.. ive done the same to fish but damn fish are nasty bastards

Killing a fish is the same as killing any other animal. Like Neil punching that fish on the Inbetweeners, people laugh at it because at that moment in time, it's hilarious.. but if he hooked a cat out that water, hypothetically, and punched its head off, that episode wouldn't have even been aired. I think it's more the fact cats are domestic and so are dogs, so any abuse towards them is highly highly fought against.. but take bugs/birds/fish etc, nobody gives a fuck, but at the end of the day, it's the same thing.. you're still hurting an animal.

Killing a fish is the same as killing any other animal. Like Neil punching that fish on the Inbetweeners, people laugh at it because at that moment in time, it's hilarious.. but if he hooked a cat out that water, hypothetically, and punched its head off, that episode wouldn't have even been aired. I think it's more the fact cats are domestic and so are dogs, so any abuse towards them is highly highly fought against.. but take bugs/birds/fish etc, nobody gives a fuck, but at the end of the day, it's the same thing.. you're still hurting an animal.

So I'm guessing you take care to never walk on grass then..

And I was killing them to eat, so I guess your a vegetarian as well?

I always walk on grass, bugs i don't give a shit about. But if they're on the floor, or there's a SMALL spider around, i leave it to it's own devices, no point harmlessly killing it.

And you never put that in the original post.

I always walk on grass, bugs i don't give a shit about. But if they're on the floor, or there's a SMALL spider around, i leave it to it's own devices, no point harmlessly killing it.

And you never put that in the original post.

Well I hardly go fishing to smash there heads in with a brick  :lol:

I just go into my local village 4 that