Kitten abuse.

Toby|Doggie

I was today linked to a video by a friend, 1 boy 2 kittens. (I do not recommend you watch it, especially if you are, like me - a cat lover)

It basically comprises of some sick cunt putting two kittens in a hoover bag, killing them both.

It is needless to say that this guy will get fucked one way or another, in the video his face is clearly viewable and the internet - cat relationship is forever strong.

Has anybody else heard about/watched this video? If so, what are your opinions?

It's the worst thing since dusty :<

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• Lip Job

• Gareth l Rare

Gareth l Rare

Do you worst ive seen worse than anyone can ever name...

Although just give it a week and he will be found and shamed by /b/ ....

Yeah we all have this is the internet generation, we've all seen em, all the snuff videos, all the torture videos, all the animal abuse videos that go around.

Thought you hated animal abuse anyway?

Gareth l Rare

Yeah we all have this is the internet generation, we've all seen em, all the snuff videos, all the torture videos, all the animal abuse videos that go around.

Thought you hated animal abuse anyway?

I do but when i went through that -self numb stage (for those who dont no, its you do stuff that numbs you so u cant feel a thing)

in my case it was watch the worst of the worst... other ppls suffering made me happy

Yeah i was 14/15 sue me

But back when i was a 05 chan'r i thought i was the big man... they showed me what it was like to be really heartless. hence^

Gareth l Rare

See what happened to the girl with the puppy chucking in the lake?

Nothing

She was found, named and shamed> terrorized and so on so on...

She was at a stage that even an old woman said the puppies were her's and that they all had cancer so she was killing them humainly..

Although that was a lie to stop everyone sending her death threats..

She then got done by police.

Kenny w.e his name was... he got found, terrorized and police delt with him.

There is always a silver lining. Even if they dont get caught they will eventually get their dues.. karma is a fucking bitch

See what happened to the girl with the puppy chucking in the lake?

Nothing

She was found, named and shamed> terrorized and so on so on...

She was at a stage that even an old woman said the puppies were her's and that they all had cancer so she was killing them humainly..

Although that was a lie to stop everyone sending her death threats..

She then got done by police.

Kenny w.e his name was... he got found, terrorized and police delt with him.

There is always a silver lining. Even if they dont get caught they will eventually get their dues.. karma is a fucking bitch

oh.. I heard she only got fined and then the old lady got the brunt of it when they found out she was lying

thanks that made me feel better

Just all this shit annoys me. Don't see why people would do it in the first place, nevermind video it and post it on the internet. I hate 4chan, but /b/ better do some work.

seriously stop fucking watching these vids and just maybe atleast one person will stop fucking doing it.

cant put into words how much i hate animal cruelty, and in some way, ur funding it.

Gareth l Rare

seriously stop fucking watching these vids and just maybe atleast one person will stop fucking doing it.

cant put into words how much i hate animal cruelty, and in some way, ur funding it.

Chris the fucked up thing is that it will never stop

There is a level of animal cruelty i wont even acknowledge and speak about. By warning yes he is promoting it because someone will go hay hay ima google that>pass to a friend and so on..

But by warning us he's also creating awareness that this fucked up shit happens. Yes we all no it does and when it gets to an extreme point  o.O just hard to express what im feeling right now.

Its a mixture of pity, range, extreme anger and sadness...........

Highly illegal? Yeah right.

Rob a bank; enjoy your 20 year sentence.

Kill half a dozen kittens with fireworks; Have fun with 12 weeks in prison and a small fine.

Although, the best thing is, society hates animal cruelty, Kenny Glenn will never live a normal life, even after the video/4chan dies out, his neighbourhood will know about it. What girl would date a scumbag who punched a cat?

I think I speak for 90% of the members here, that if this happend in your town and you knew where the person lives, you and a couple friends would turn up at his door and break his face and every possession he owns.

Just all this shit annoys me. Don't see why people would do it in the first place, nevermind video it and post it on the internet. I hate 4chan, but /b/ better do some work.

INB4NOTYOURPERSONALARMYFAGGOT

i agree, faggots like this sicken me. I wouldn't hesitate to own them horribly given the chance.

Highly illegal? Yeah right.

Rob a bank; enjoy your 20 year sentence.

Kill half a dozen kittens with fireworks; Have fun with 12 weeks in prison and a small fine.

Although, the best thing is, society hates animal cruelty, Kenny Glenn will never live a normal life, even after the video/4chan dies out, his neighbourhood will know about it. What girl would date a scumbag who punched a cat?

I think I speak for 90% of the members here, that if this happend in your town and you knew where the person lives, you and a couple friends would turn up at his door and break his face and every possession he owns.

exacto doin sumthin like that is gonna ruin ur life for ever

I'm inclined to disagree with you here Chris. Creating awareness will surely do nothing but decrease the amount of animal cruelty. Of course it will always continue, as will any crime or cruelty in the world. If you don't bring attention to these videos then you let them get away with it, doing it is one thing but videoing it and posting it on the internet is a whole new level. People that have done this in the past have been caught and shamed and this acts as warning to others, creating awareness will also create awareness of the punishments people recieve. If this guy had heard about Kenny Glenn, or of the girl throwing the puppies in the lake, would he have done it? I highly doubt it.