The End Of One Story, The Beginning Of Two New Stories.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

Lol English teacher? xD

You make loads of mistakes man, you need to learn lots still :p.

Haha hou je mond jij, ik sta een 9 op havo niveau:P, waar zitten de fouten dan? xD

Engels leraar yup. Havo afmaken, 1 jaar HBO doen, dan naar universiteit. :D

That's good. Hope that one turns out better than the last lol.

Haha yeah I hope the same, doesn't seem like it though, because we both don't have much selfconfidence :shifty:.

If neither of you do then you're on the same wavelength, so that's not a bad thing.. you just need to get comfortable with eachother.

So true... But that's the point, we don't really feel comfortable with eachother, because we both get nervous, I really don't know why, could be because of something that happened to me in the past. But it's hella hard to get over that. :omg: I do understand you, and you're totally right though.

Answer me this?

Why do you feel the need to bombard us with your Emo poetry, emotions and fail stories?

THIS lmao

Once again, Don't read my topics if you aren't interested, or if you don't care please.

lemme sit u down son and tell u bout life..

u ant gonna find any on this forum

I don't have a clue what your saying... But ok :unsure2:

Wat im tryin to say is..

ur not goin anywere with these topics

they dont help anyone includin urself

so just save urself the trouble and stop postin them?

lemme sit u down son and tell u bout life..

u ant gonna find any on this forum

I don't have a clue what your saying... But ok :unsure2:

Wat im tryin to say is..

ur not goin anywere with these topics

they dont help anyone includin urself

so just save urself the trouble and stop postin them?

Well alot of people seem to care and alot of people have been trough the same stuff. I like to make these kind of topics because there aren't many of these and they are definitely important.

*sigh*

go on then make another 100 more and ull get the same shitty response and ull never sort ur life out

Dude, don't you understand that I have no selfconfidence at all, I just wanted to hear opinions. There are a few people around who do care and I like to read comments. It's all about the selfconfidence, I am trying to get more in everyway, but it's very hard, cuz I never really had a girlfriend because of stuff happened in the past. Then I get a girlfriend and everything goes wrong which makes me even more miserable. I recently found out that they slept together already on the second day he was here... So yeah I need to get over it I know, but cmon? 2 days of knowing someone?

jesus christ ur turning it around on me now and making a whole new fucking topc in ur topic..

if u want self confidence go out find someone fuck them and stop being a pussy about it

man up

jesus christ ur turning it around on me now and making a whole new fucking topc in ur topic..

if u want self confidence go out find someone fuck them and stop being a pussy about it

man up

No man, not flaming you, sorry if you think that. And it does definitely not work like that either. You can't just simply pick out a girl and then fuck her, especially not in my situation. But thx for all the replies :D