The End Of One Story, The Beginning Of Two New Stories.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

On the 16th of december the guy from Australia came all the way to the Netherlands. We all didn't really expected him to come, but yeah, he did. :o. They are probably in a relationship now, but luckily I met another girl. I was at a party two days ago, hanging out with some friends/girls, Naomi hanged out with us too, she found the party boring, so she left early. Anthony picked her up and hugged her but I did not fucking care at all anymore, my friends didn't know I didn't care anymore, so they were like wtf what a fucking whorebitchslut. I completely ignored them, and it even felt good o.O.

So I met a totally different girl, with completely different interests and stuff, she probably isn't as hot as Naomi, but one thing I learnt from this is that beauty isn't the most important thing at all. I think she likes me too, I am almost sure, but my selfconfidence is so very low at the moment, because of stuff that happened to me in the past. She was at the party too, and I heard she was looking for me everywhere. I wanted to ask her to dance, but I was so nervous and I just couldn't get closer to her, so strange... I danced with like every girl out there, but I was too nervous to ask HER to dance. :embarrased:

Everyone was like: Just friggin ask her! You know she likes you and stuff!

Well, I told her I was too cared to ask her, but she said it was her fault because she was nervous too.

Uhh that's the end of the story, I would love to her opinions and advice.

Should I ask her out or something? Should I beat Anthony up? Or what's the best thing I can do right now, so I get more selfconfidence? ;o

Thanks guys.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

do u rly want the same thing to happen to this topic as to ur last?

get it into ur head that none of us know you, therefore none of us care.

Thanks to the people that actually do care a little :o. I will try and ask her out:d I just like talking about stuff that seems to happen to more people, not just to me. If you don't care at all, just don't read my topics. I like to make them, because there are many people around on these forums with the same age as me, who want to talk about it and give opinions. Thanks.

Antony flew ACROSS THE EARTH to be with her, you done fuck all. He wins. Go away.

That's exactly what I thought too. I now finally DO understand that she isn't worth it. I've learned alot from this and I am moving on, atleast trying hard to. Trying to meet other people, with different interests. And for the people who think I am emo, well that's your opinion. I don't dress like one, nor trying to be like one. Although Avenged Sevenfold is an amazing band in my opinion... They are considered as an emo metal/hard rock/metalCore band though.

Id like to think i was supportive on ur last topic, but seriously, life isnt all about girls.. Well it is when ur young and u havent had any, but when u start gettin them i swear you'll be makin topics telling us how bored of girls u are and that u wish they'd leave u alone.. after a while they get boring as shit lol

but seriously, life isnt all about girls..

i beg to differ. pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussy <3

anyway dude try reaching out to people who will actually listen and give valuable advice, not an rs forum, even if it is offtopic. unless you're a respected member of the community, you'll just be shit on with unnecessary and unwanted comments, which i'm sure you've already had a taste of. anyway best of luck with the new girl.

Id like to think i was supportive on ur last topic, but seriously, life isnt all about girls.. Well it is when ur young and u havent had any, but when u start gettin them i swear you'll be makin topics telling us how bored of girls u are and that u wish they'd leave u alone.. after a while they get boring as shit lol

Haha, you might be right:p But it's still way better than living alone. I just feel like I really need somebody, but atleast I have learned alot from this. Thanks for your comments, you atleast take them serious :).

PS: I like to make topics about all kind of stuff. You hear opinions, and my English gets better and better. (Not saying it's perfect). I want to be an English teacher and I will study English, so yeah. :) Only sixteen years old atm.

but seriously, life isnt all about girls..

i beg to differ. pussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussy <3

anyway dude try reaching out to people who will actually listen and give valuable advice, not an rs forum, even if it is offtopic. unless you're a respected member of the community, you'll just be shit on with unnecessary and unwanted comments, which i'm sure you've already had a taste of. anyway best of luck with the new girl.

Yeah I know, I am just ignoring the troll comments, like to hear other opinions and stuff  ;o. I just think there should be more topics about these kind of things, cause it seems to happen to more people. It would be fun to combine a good game with real life issues or things you are going trough, right?