Help me find more music I like!

Scotty|w0rst

I am starting to expand in the music scene a bit other than generic stuff. I need help though finding other artists of the kind of music I like. I dont know what genre I like or artists. I listen to some of the Dubstep but 4/5 songs I dont really like. Its only a few I find once and while but I normally find stuff and not like it.  Here are some of the songs I have recently been listening to so you can get an idea... 

vmfAZazJKXI

dNkPuSi6FdQ

3Io4wWwsmXg

3LNc-NUUxcw

Wlh8hRNywDo

Help me out please

UzKyYt9Aw0U

QK1GMCoAgpc

ChzbYiYHOUU

TBH these genres are a bit to boring, I like more relaxful/melodical in combination with hard beats.

Wsugc1TGVUc

And the last one,  :wub: :wub: :wub:

DGdDpWQX3V0

Avoid hardstyle, jumpstyle or any motherfucking 'style', Indie-Cindy hipster garbage and mainstream hip-hop.

For dance, look to the 90's, what sub-genre is up to you, but I'm a man of Trance myself. Search Sash!, Chicane, Robert Miles, Faithless and Groove Armada.

For hip-hop, as I said - avoid mainstream. Look towards Jedi Mind Tricks, Cannibal Ox and NWA. If you're feeling adventurous you could always check out British rappers, although with a different culture/background it might sound like rape to you. Try Plan B, Wiley and Lil Dee. All very mundane, slow, down-vibe rappers, but with the accent barrier you should probably start there.

Happy-Go-Lucky pop, all happy and shit, try Eliza Doolittle, Ellie Goulding, Kate Nash, Florence & The Machine and Laura Marling.

Listen to MOAR DUBSTEP, Dubstep makes me so proud to be from South East London.

If you want more music, just look in all the various different genre-dedicated threads and see if you like it.

UzKyYt9Aw0U

That one is the only one I thought was ok lol

@Steroids Sorry I hated that mainly cause of the yank accent.

@Jim I heard hardstyle from Shiny hated it lol. Wasnt really feeling any of the Trance and hip hop never really liked

@Dog Ill try some more but Dubstep seems like there are many different kinds of dubstep I just dont know what I am looking for lol

• 2 weeks later...

Scotty, Hardstyle for life :shifty:

Activator

Alpha2

Bassmodulators

Bioweapon

Brennan Heart

Dark Oscillators

Davide Sonar

DJ Ezteq

Donkey Rollers

Dutch Masters

Frontliner

Headhunters

Wildstylez

Toneshifterz

Wasted penguinz

Noisecontrollers

Tuneboy

Zatox

to name a few 0_o

I got lots of other genres if you want, house in particular.