Me playing acoustic guitar (real life video)

Royal Extacy

yeah all u do is posting on mm forums finally did something other than post on mm forums, you posted on another forum than mms.  

repeating urself much :p ?

as for the songs, they were pretty good but acoustic guitars bores me pretty quickly, was chill listening to though, and dont let the evil internet haters effect your mood, just ignore them :)

The only MM member who isnt a total dick, oh and guess what, you were in FOE before right?? Makes sense.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike (0BR)

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

• Royal Extacy

Top Posters In This Topic

kid your such a huge faqqot just end your life now before i anally destroy u and v3n and model cuz ur all a bunch of inside closet of sack loving queer shits that need to quit newfaqqing it up on runeskep cuz only idiets play after 2007 nignog come at me bro ur so dum 4real. also nice making 2 foram accs just to link me to this shit fking thread actin like ur good at guitar ked fite me srsly im on gpscape rite now kid ill down u harder than my dick ked ur so fking skared rite now i can feel the heat coming from ur ballsack kid GTFO

LOL @ THE MM FAGGOTS OVER AT MM-RS READING THIS.

You're all faggots!!!!!

WE ARE NICE TO HIM BECAUSE WE AREN'T INBREDS, LIKE MOST OF THE MM PUBLIC SECTION

bmart.png

omg u do? so do i bro

LOL @ THE MM FAGGOTS OVER AT MM-RS READING THIS.

You're all faggots!!!!!

WE ARE NICE TO HIM BECAUSE WE AREN'T INBREDS, LIKE MOST OF THE MM PUBLIC SECTION

bmart.png

neck yourself idiot

A co-leader needs to use all caps and multiple exclamation marks to assert his authority - gjdm.

Kind of true Obr u look immature as fuck

It was more or less to get a response from the faggots that frequent MM forums.

It worked.

OBR for king of the world.

Was stacking the shelves at work the other day[i'm a librarian  B)] and the books in the section i was doing are in alphabetical order, and they have sticker with the first 3 letters of their name on it and i saw one that said OBR and it made me smirk.

u figured out how to take away posting rights

passed my expectations,shouldnt thought that lowly of you.

made me lol

no idea who this co-leader is he must be new