Me playing acoustic guitar (real life video)

Royal Extacy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike (0BR)

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

• Royal Extacy

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the responses and comments posted on youtube, I do have other songs on my channel page, but I honestly only think one of them is decent (I made the songs, and it includes me singing lol)

But yea, I am more guitar based, not really a singer at all haha.

Thanks for the responses and comments posted on youtube, I do have other songs on my channel page, but I honestly only think one of them is decent (I made the songs, and it includes me singing lol)

But yea, I am more guitar based, not really a singer at all haha.

your a fucking hero man

from MM forums - we still think you're a faggot bitch

I did understand that MM was mentally retarded, and I thought all they do is spend there lives on computers posting on MM forums, congratulations for making a step up and proving me wrong, you finally did something with your life other then post on MM forums, you posted on another forum other than MM's.

Now please go outside.

Gareth l Rare

from MM forums - we still think you're a faggot bitch

I did understand that MM was mentally retarded, and I thought all they do is spend there lives on computers posting on MM forums, congratulations for making a step up and proving me wrong, you finally did something with your life other then post on MM forums, you posted on another forum other than MM's.

Now please go outside.

Good with the guitar and sassy :shifty: if you was a chick id totally link ya lol  :nice:

yeah all u do is posting on mm forums finally did something other than post on mm forums, you posted on another forum than mms.  

repeating urself much :p ?

as for the songs, they were pretty good but acoustic guitars bores me pretty quickly, was chill listening to though, and dont let the evil internet haters effect your mood, just ignore them :)