[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Video Game Music

Cholesterol

Cholesterol, you're making me grab my super nintendo from the other room and just play all day rofl.

I still got donkey and mario rofl.

When the title of one of your vids said 'toxic tower' I already knew exactly which tune it was and how it went haha.

@Daniel, I played both till the end.

but yeah, think part one was more directed to the younger kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lfv21XfwQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM94qjpFw1I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtEV5qUGkE

Metroid Prime had the greatest music ever. This game is probably half the reason i got into techno/electronic music lol

How could i forget Super Meat boy  :blush:

This song is amazing.

edit: Skidoooosh tony hawk games suck, nor do they have their own music, they just get the rights to actual songs and sue them.

All I can hear when listening to that is a frenzy of "WAH! WOOHOO! NNNYYUGHHH... YEAHHOOOOOOOHHH!! kaplooooosh"

Plus that "ba ba ba bo ba BAA!" before you start

NOSTALGIA, OH NOES

All I can hear when listening to that is a frenzy of "WAH! WOOHOO! NNNYYUGHHH... YEAHHOOOOOOOHHH!! kaplooooosh"

Plus that "ba ba ba bo ba BAA!" before you start

NOSTALGIA, OH NOES

Cholesterol likes this :nice:

After three pages I assumed somebody else would have posted this by now :p

xngAfKhaTIg

Will forever retain itself as a classic... If for some reason you've never heard this before, you are either a supreme newlifefag or you have won the award for having the shittiest childhood ever. EVER.

After three pages I assumed somebody else would have posted this by now :p

xngAfKhaTIg

Will forever retain itself as a classic... If for some reason you've never heard this before, you are either a supreme newlifefag or you have won the award for having the shittiest childhood ever. EVER.

OcUulyx5HM0

ifDeZLLhZdk

vUohVCT4roA

MmYSy9U78Sc

Only a sample.

Final Fantasy is a game i've played since i was young anyway, and yet the songs involved and when they were played, is pretty special.

For instance, FFX, some of the songs in that, are just brilliant when they're played. Such as ;

pZIVJmSDU5M

But yeah, as for Kingdom Hearts, the songs are epic. Simple and Clean is one played at the end of KH1 where Sora is separated from Kairi, and it's just beautifully put together.
  • 2 weeks later...