Stretchers

Elven Dremor

you can smell it if you put the jewelry right up to your nose. other than that it doesnt stink, unless you get an infection.

i am definitely not a emo lol. stretching your ears has fazed out of just for emos and has became acceptable for anyone to do.

only reason i really did it is because small earing look stupid. wearing a diamond imo, makes you look like a wigger.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• Elven Dremor

• Lip Job

• Benny The Leak LMAO

you can smell it if you put the jewelry right up to your nose. other than that it doesnt stink, unless you get an infection.

i am definitely not a emo lol. stretching your ears has fazed out of just for emos and has became acceptable for anyone to do.

only reason i really did it is because small earing look stupid. wearing a diamond imo, makes you look like a wigger.

Hahaha, diamonds aren't for black people mate xD.

I lol'd at you saying Stretchers are for anybody to do but you stereotype wearing a diamond Oo.

But yeah, I ain't a wigger :D. I'd be a Chigger lol, Chinese Nigga.

I'd be a Chigger lol, Chinese Nigga.

lol :)

I lol'd at you saying Stretchers are for anybody to do but you stereotype wearing a diamond Oo.

diamonds can look good on people, but i was just thinkin of those scrawny white kids that wear their dc hats sideways and try to act tough.

diamonds can look good on people, but i was just thinkin of those scrawny white kids that wear their dc hats sideways and try to act tough.

Haha true! We have those guys here to, except for less DC hats since they don't sell that much over here haha ^^. But I know whatcha mean.

I always say 'the more 'crowded' a cap is on a white mans head, the more wigga he is'.

I am actually rocking black diamonds  :ph43r:.

lol it's funny how hard some of you try to fit or not fit into a stereotype. just do whatever the fuck you want.

gauges look alrite up to a certain extent, then it just looks ridiculous. wouldn't get them myself but i have friends that do. oh and diamond studs look awesome, doesn't make you a wigger. if you're wearing tracksuits or DC hats or w/e brittish punks wear then of course, but as long as you're dressing well diamond studs can look pretty sick.

I think theyre the kinda thing u gotta have a certain look 2 have, they look good on some people dumb on others lol somethin that defo wouldnt suit me

Also this: Also I dont wanna be associated with faggot EMO Assholes like this

Just seeing that makes me wanna rip the string on his neck

This photo sums up the whole topic: Emo shite

Your comment is irrelevant, considering that picture is off topic  ;)

my bad are they not the thing in his ear? :(

Yes, but his are an Inch+, I'm talking 10mm-

I don't see how you can look at these things and think "that looks cool" same goes for any ear ring pretty much, they don't do anything. It's a stupid place to put jewelery

I don't see how you can look at these things and think "that looks cool" same goes for any ear ring pretty much, they don't do anything. It's a stupid place to put jewelery

Could say the same about dying your hair.

Could say the same about wearing any jewelry.

Could say the same about certain clothing.

Could say the same about your opinions.  :nice:

We've already heard what your opinion is on them, thanks for your input.

(Where is a better place to put a piercing?)

scene kids

ye his aren't THAT much bigger than mine were..

haters gonna hate man so do what you want, i will say tho, in California only the doucher tapout wearing xTUFFx guys gauge their ears, unless you're in a metal band.. thats basically why i took mine out.. its kinda played out in parts of the US.. but that's just my opinion..

ye his aren't THAT much bigger than mine were..

haters gonna hate man so do what you want, i will say tho, in California only the doucher tapout wearing xTUFFx guys gauge their ears, unless you're in a metal band.. thats basically why i took mine out.. its kinda played out in parts of the US.. but that's just my opinion..

Lol  ^_^

• 3 weeks later...