Stretchers

Elven Dremor

Stretchers ... Gauges ... Tapers, what ever you want to call them.

What's your personal opinion on them?

I find the large ones fucking stupid, but the smaller ones are pretty sick.

I got one 10mm, and currently stretching the other side to the same. (6mm at the moment)

Not going any bigger than that.

This topic isn't about big stretchers, everyone knows they're fucking retarded.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• Elven Dremor

• Lip Job

• Benny The Leak LMAO

why did u do one side faster than the other?

im at 0 gauge right now. idk if i wanna go bigger, they say this is the point of no return, any bigger and it permanent. id say 1/4 inch to half inch would be the biggest id go if that. i recently got a blow out when i went from 2 to 0 so i have to let that shit get back to normal. prob let it heal up nice for 2 months or so.

hipster's being hip..

i took mine out in '06 after i got to 1/2 inch..

they closed up fine after about 2 and a half months, now it just looks like i have my ears pierced (tiny little holes in the lobes)

how long did u have them at 1/2?

i used silicone stretch rings from 1/4 - 1/2, it took about 9 days for it to stick at 1/2 then i bought some epic wood, and some awesome turtle shell plugs (NOT FUCKING CHEAP MIND YOU)  after i wore 1/2 for around a month i noticed that EVERYONE started gauging their ears so i took mine out..

JUST LIKE I did with snake bites in jr. high..

why did u do one side faster than the other?

I only had one side done for about 5-6 years, then recently I decided to stretch the otherside.

Nothing for me man.

In my honest opinion it ruins your face but that's me ;).

When your 70 your ear will hanging by your feet :p

Only if you use weights, they will stay the same as they are now, even when you're 70.

Benny The Leak LMAO

Im thinking about getting my ears done to a 6mm now that I've left school but I dont wanna look like a gay as fuck cause I hate wearing skinnys and singlets around town like my mates who have stretchers in do but I dunno if they will suit my board shorts with a sports tee style =/

Benny The Leak LMAO

Also this: Also I dont wanna be associated with faggot EMO Assholes like this

Just seeing that makes me wanna rip the string on his neck

Im thinking about getting my ears done to a 6mm now that I've left school but I dont wanna look like a gay as fuck cause I hate wearing skinnys and singlets around town like my mates who have stretchers in do but I dunno if they will suit my board shorts with a sports tee style =/

You're putting people who get stretchers in a sterotype ...

I'm like 100% opposite of emo/gothic.

Benny The Leak LMAO

Nawwww i came across wrong there

I mean, I personally dont mind the look but if I hang around my mates who wear the EMO kinda skinny jeans everywhere (they arent emo one just wears em cause he likes to show his calfs off lmfao) and have a stretcher in I think people may stereotype me as the kind of guy who listens to Screamo and crap

I mean, I personally dont mind the look but if I hang around my mates who wear the EMO kinda skinny jeans everywhere (they arent emo one just wears em cause he likes to show his calfs off lmfao) and have a stretcher in I think people may stereotype me as the kind of guy who listens to Screamo and crap

That's just your point of view, I mean - If you're hanging around them, wouldn't people automatically think you do that kind of stuff?

With or without having stretchers.

Benny The Leak LMAO

That's just your point of view, I mean - If you're hanging around them, wouldn't people automatically think you do that kind of stuff?

Probly lol cause me and 1 of my mates (probly my best mate) always just wear board shorts instead of skinnys so we look like we dont associate with them, he does have like tiny ass stretcher tho i think he got it put in like a month or so ago

But anyways yeah your probly right Elven but still I dont wanna get a stretcher if it means people think im like some Emo/Goth kid =/

What the hell are stretchers?:O Never heard of them, might be because I am Dutch though. I don't like piercings and stuff, except when girls have them in their ''navel''???

Probly lol cause me and 1 of my mates (probly my best mate) always just wear board shorts instead of skinnys so we look like we dont associate with them, he does have like tiny ass stretcher tho i think he got it put in like a month or so ago

But anyways yeah your probly right Elven but still I dont wanna get a stretcher if it means people think im like some Emo/Goth kid =/

In all reality, it doesn't matter what people think of you, and if you don't dress emo and what not, then they have no reason to think you are.

Haha, I laughed incomparable, sorry to say ;).

Die shit die ze in hun navel stoppen = belly piercing.

Stretcher heb je ook in nederland man, dat is zo'n ringetje in je oor waar je doorheen kan kijken (vaak).

Het rekt je oor uit, waardoor je uiteindelijk grotere 'stretchers' in je oor kan doen.

@Elven, oooh ok good ;).

That was the only downside I could think off.

Still not my thing, I got bling in my ear haha.

Haha, I laughed incomparable, sorry to say ;).

Die shit die ze in hun navel stoppen = belly piercing.

Stretcher heb je ook in nederland man, dat is zo'n ringetje in je oor waar je doorheen kan kijken (vaak).

Het rekt je oor uit, waardoor je uiteindelijk grotere 'stretchers' in je oor kan doen.

@Elven, oooh ok good ;).

That was the only downside I could think off.

Still not my thing, I got bling in my ear haha.

True, nothing wrong with that :)

I think they're fucking shit, my brother has a tunnel the same size as the guy in this picture.

Tbh. Don't like them. I heard your ear smells after you take it off.

Don't want to be associated with those kinds of people.

But if you want to wear one, I'm fine with that.

I think they're fucking shit, my brother has a tunnel the same size as the guy in this picture.

That size is fucking stupid, I agree - I'm talking about smaller ones.

Tbh. Don't like them. I heard your ear smells after you take it off.

Don't want to be associated with those kinds of people.

But if you want to wear one, I'm fine with that.

That's if you don't clean it, derp. Even if you don't - It doesn't, well not for me, and I've had mine for 5+ years.

I don't understand those things, they don't look cool in the slightest, you just fuck your ear up for no reason.

That's just your opinion, I could say the same about many things that you may think is good, people have different views.

I bet this lad is very successful at job interviews