60 attack?

ripendisease

60 attack has the capabilities to maul well. I love being 50 attack but theres a point were really it gets bad imo for me thats around 70 combat. 60 attack makes pking in multi better aswell imo.

I wouldnt go any higher for a while i have an account with 70 and had one with 75 its fun fighting mains sometimes.. but yeh 60 attack is a sorta not a bad thing but any higher needs some considering.

STAY 50 ATTACK!!! I regret getting 60 attack so bad after i realized, if you don't koe on the first DDS spec, they tele.

You have an amazing acc, i would love to have 50 attack again. So take my advice, stay 50 attack. I'm only 84 strength but i use Granite maul more than Ranging and im 99 range :S

Stop bumping this topic up, it's like a week or 2 old, he is already 60 attack, i suggest somebody locks this. cause it'll just keep being bumped by newfags like Primax.

X_Barr3g3d_X

I reckon you should.

Coz atm you cant really have a just melee fight, unless you used liek a rune scim.

so get 60 att lol :)

I reckon you should.

Coz atm you cant really have a just melee fight, unless you used liek a rune scim.

so get 60 att lol :)

Yet another person who doesn't read anything but the first post, he already got 60 attack. stop posting, this thread is over now.

zi damage zi

wow dont get 60.. get 82 mage and blitz maul people so much fun compared to 60 attack were u die u win u die u win u die u win u die u win..

Woooooow @ the people still posting after the numerous times i've said, he already got 60 attack, why are you posting "don't get 50" "stay 50" HE'S ALREADY 60

I used to be a mauler then I decided to go for 60 Attack and it was the best decision I had ever made. If your looking for an experienced pker's answer, use mine. You won't regret it.