60 attack?

ripendisease

ripendisease

I recently upgraded from 40 to 50 attack. I have found members pking to be very fun. Mauling is extremely deadly, but I have been thinking about how much fun it would be to incorporate dragon items to my arsenal. I'm not concerned with combat as I am willing to fight any level pure. Do you think I will regret getting 60 attack? I have had low attack for so long that I'm afraid that I might miss being 50 attack.

Is it worth it? Will I have to fight more people with higher defence at 79-80 combat? Is it more fun?

I did have a thread like this on the old forums when I was 40 attack but now I am on the verge of getting more attack and in the need of advice.

I have already done lost city and monkey madness if th

is helps.

Posted Image

If you have enough money for D Claws, it's a no brainer to get 60...if you don't it's your decision. 60 Attack is extremely fun + you can always still range to maul with 60 attack, so no worries :o..

ripendisease

If you have enough money for D Claws, it's a no brainer to get 60...if you don't it's your decision. 60 Attack is extremely fun + you can always still range to maul with 60 attack, so no worries :o..

Thanks for the replies. I do have enough money for d claws, but I would never use them. I have been able to tank almost any d claw spec that I have encountered with a click of a phoenix necklace. Plus the hits are boring in my opinion.

I WOULDN'T get 60 atk, as you have trained all the way to 99 strength with 50, and I'm sure you're probably used to pking with 50 atk.

If you want 60, I would do it in your own time, so make sure you make the most of 50

I WOULDN'T get 60 atk, as you have trained all the way to 99 strength with 50, and I'm sure you're probably used to pking with 50 atk.

If you want 60, I would do it in your own time, so make sure you make the most of 50

He trained all the way up to 99 with 40 attack, as he said, yet he got 50 attack and didn't regret it, so you never know :P

I reckon 60 would be good, then eventually 75 if u can afford an AGS :P

Rockin Robes

Thanks for the replies. I do have enough money for d claws, but I would never use them. I have been able to tank almost any d claw spec that I have encountered with a click of a phoenix necklace. Plus the hits are boring in my opinion.

I'd get 60 attack and claws if you can afford it. 50 Attack got a little boring for me, so I got 60.

your the 74 that keeps asking for a fight against me which is annoying cuz im 14 cbs higher than u. >.>

BUT back to the topic you should get 60 atk but dont buy claws..

ripendisease

your the 74 that keeps asking for a fight against me which is annoying cuz im 14 cbs higher than u. >.>

BUT back to the topic you should get 60 atk but dont buy claws..

I enjoy fighting higher combats. I've also never pked at 74 combat  :p.

Thanks everyone for your posts. I went ahead and got 60 attack.  :D