Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Have you ever been in trouble with law-enforcement?

Tehh Skiller

public order and drunk and disorderly afew times.

underage drinking mostly, oh and vandalizism but i was trying to get into my own house so that doesnt work.

I had nudes of my ex and she got mad that I broke up with her and she told her mom witch in turned told the police.

Yea, just told them that she sent me them but I deleted as soon as I got.

Just got a slap on the wrist.

^^ reminds me

I had some videos/pics of my ex. We broke up, and I just said a joke like "haha, welcome to the internet."

Didn't delete them, she sent the AIM Convo to the cops. Cops came to my house, took my phone and took apart my computer and took it.

I was 17, she was 16. 2 weeks and I was 18, an it would've been jail time. My ex got rid of the charges, thankfully. I took a blow to my pride though.

I had nudes of my ex and she got mad that I broke up with her and she told her mom witch in turned told the police.

Yea, just told them that she sent me them but I deleted as soon as I got.

Just got a slap on the wrist.

^^ reminds me

I had some videos/pics of my ex. We broke up, and I just said a joke like "haha, welcome to the internet."

Didn't delete them, she sent the AIM Convo to the cops. Cops came to my house, took my phone and took apart my computer and took it.

I was 17, she was 16. 2 weeks and I was 18, an it would've been jail time. My ex got rid of the charges, thankfully. I took a blow to my pride though.

truecrypt will fix your problems. also, the cops need to prove that you werei n fact at the other end of the conversation.

Caught smoking ganja once in a field, they conviscated it and told my parents

shot a BB gun at a car window which to my surprise smashed, police came and parents had to pay for the new window and a small fine

• 8 months later...

Shoplifted $2 in crap from a grocery store. Got caught and police had to drive me home and got a civil service act thing and had to pay $20 instead of $2, was pissed off but didn't go on my record.

Underage drinking at a party, was like $100 fine.

$2 What you steal a Coke?

Creamie pies

Before I was 18.. A LOT. Not since. Going to jail wouldn't be fun, lol. But being a dumbass when I was akid was fun.

L0L He re diggs ot :D

first post reserved? you mean "free post count".

I don't use a helmet to ride my bike, been talked to by cops countless times, lol.

LoL. No it means mine is long, and im scanning notice of seizures 4 all you kiddies.

also, why arent you at school

Lol!? Fuck off, you think you're a man because you've been in trouble with the police? What a fucking moron. This thread is fail, it really is xD

Wait.. what the fuck this topic was made in june 09... omfg... Why the fuck hasn't 4 def been banned already.