BEAT BOXING

Eric

CtDJ-_1S96E

check out this kids snare @ 1:07.. its st00pid, but listen to the whole thing, kid is fuckin talented!

rn2Vv4ATZ94

slizzer's wobbles are out of this world!!

Reeps gotta be my fave :p

gotta give it up to reeps, but i've seen a few of his vids where he's pretty weak. but every battle vid i've seen he's just KILLED it..

This thread is relevant to my interests aswell, I do a bit of beatboxing with my band :D (song intros & certain sections) Keep on postin'!

This thread is relevant to my interests aswell, I do a bit of beatboxing with my band :D (song intros & certain sections) Keep on postin'!

post some OC of your band lord lessy!

I do a bit of beatboxing too, been beatboxing about 6 months, nothing special atm, so not going to post anything, but I can do bassline sounds pretty good, I only just started doing them though so can't do any complex bass wobbles, but give me time and i'll be on slizzer/reeps one's level (Y)

9rr7Is0LHEU

sick, not as good as slizzer or reeps one for dubstep doe. And his moustache pisses me off.

hahahahahah i thought the SAME EXACT THING!!

hey wanna go hijack a thread with me..?  ^_^

Nah boi i've got to go to work.

wtf nigr its 3am!

:p

well i just hijacked a thread and made it about corgi's :D

when you get back from work you should find some epic beatbox vids and post em so i have something to watch tomorrow..  <3

Nah boi i've got to go to work.

wtf nigr its 3am!

:p

well i just hijacked a thread and made it about corgi's :D

when you get back from work you should find some epic beatbox vids and post em so i have something to watch tomorrow..  <3

It's 09:12am atm in Englandland.

• 1 month later...