• Cal

• Zero

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aight fuck it, cuz I'm already busy I'll do a couple

soz for double post

Mos def - Summertime ( I love this guy so much, good hiphop )

hvBQ4eKLooI

searched up another Mos def just for the post

Mos Def - Umi Says ( zero 7 remix ) - I know it 's a remix but this version is FUCKIN baws. Had to cap it.

N-XG3Q1194w

Verbal Treat - Reality Check

QHJ8jHmQhC8

Non Phixion - Rock Stars

vHdkmNPNcV8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to burst a lot of your bubbles, but anything from Lil Wayne or Drake is absolute garbage.

Rap is an acronym for Rhythm and Poetry. Correct? Poetry is expressing emotions with words. How the hell is smoking a joint, doing women, and getting money poetry? The auto tune shit also doesn't cut it.

It's not. People like Eminem, and Biggie actually rap about legitimate topics. Given some of their songs are rather humerus but they also rap about making money for feeding their family, or their past struggles in the hood. Struggles has to deal with emotions because they eventually overcame them. But drinking champagne and getting money... Doesn't cut it for me.

New age Hip-Hop and Rap is garbage, the 80's and 90's the Golden Age.

-The Zackster

Sorry to burst a lot of your bubbles, but anything from Lil Wayne or Drake is absolute garbage.

Rap is an acronym for Rhythm and Poetry. Correct? Poetry is expressing emotions with words. How the hell is smoking a joint, doing women, and getting money poetry? The auto tune shit also doesn't cut it.

It's not. People like Eminem, and Biggie actually rap about legitimate topics. Given some of their songs are rather humerus but they also rap about making money for feeding their family, or their past struggles in the hood. Struggles has to deal with emotions because they eventually overcame them. But drinking champagne and getting money... Doesn't cut it for me.

-The Zackster

opinion.

Music changes with time, it's inevitable. There's no point of you talking shit about new age rap. Oldschool shit is still there, it's not like it's erased from the face of the Earth.

-The Zackster

m8 who do u think u r the king of rap??

I Present To You Lil Wayne [The Carter IV]

N4eT31uXaLw

NzWSe9QaH3c

eNOTeutq4wo

jnWkxNH79oY

A0LpQ5XJzhQ

WQeo_pR9kTE

PsudplLgFTk

UtiFm6voUok

bl5e58nfh8s