• gfdgfd

• HADUKEN

• Gareth l Rare

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Tango_Oscar

I'm listening to this amazing new dubstep track that I just heard called Sierra Leone, it's amazing.

oIEEIif21g4

Okay it was funny the first few times, but now its boring as fuck.

We get the fact that all the dubstepnewfags think its the best thing ever, but just stop trolling every fucking thread joe

I'm listening to this amazing new dubstep track that I just heard called Sierra Leone, it's amazing.

oIEEIif21g4

Okay it was funny the first few times, but now its boring as fuck.

We get the fact that all the dubstepnewfags think its the best thing ever, but just stop trolling every fucking thread joe

every thread, thats funny, ive literally only posted it in my own thread and 1 other. ha.
Tango_Oscar

We dont visit the dubstep thread because its your thread and ur really cool, we visit it to get new music.

Seriously, used to like you but i dont think you've posted a serious/on topic post for ages and your making the forums go to shit

We dont visit the dubstep thread because its your thread and ur really cool, we visit it to get new music.

Seriously, used to like you but i dont think you've posted a serious/on topic post for ages and your making the forums go to shit

i was listening to it at the time, it's a good track

Tango_Oscar

i was listening to it at the time, it's a good track

lol dont treat me like im dumb, you obviously didnt post it for proper reasons, you was trying to be funny.

Stop the flame war, this is for music not talking shit. if you've got a problem with each other take it to pm or shut the fuck up.

Escape the fate - Issues

W2i237xj2Mk&ob