Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

The Dubstep Thread™

gfdgfd

Gareth l Rare

is this music?

it doesnt matter, get high and go to a dub rave...then you'll realise why everyone loves dubstep :D

]

:nice:

I had a competition with a m8

I smoke a benz before we go clubing (was dubstep night)

He snorts a gram of mdma

End resort, we were both off our fucking face after £30 worth of tequila and stella and spent the night headbanging next to the speakers. (they were bigger than me irl) :shifty: amazing bass when 16bit played his sets  :wub:

i envy you :@

Then you remember he's mexican and all the jealousy goes away.

Then joe cry's all alone in his room because Jim has gone out and he has no one to talk to on msn

:shifty:

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bullet

• gfdgfd

• Adam|Spakka

• Octavarium

• 1 month later...

1S35THmZD_E

Been my favourite tune for a while now and still is, such a fucking tune.

Yeah man this was big a few months ago, still like it though

• 2 weeks later...

Dubstep gods of Final Ownage Elite, I come to you seeking assistance.

A few nights ago I was at this party and they played this fucking sick ass dubstep song that literally melted my face off and made me soil my pants. The only problem is is that I don't know what it's called, nor do I know who the artist is... All I know is that I've heard the main beat before, but I just don't know where :(

I just know that it had a strange name and artist, and the Youtube window it was playing out of had a white background with this weird silver logo in the middle; it almost looked like graffitti.

I know this one's a real shot in the dark but I've been looking everywhere for this song, nobody that I know that was at the party recalls it, and I was too intoxicated to remember anything other than what the Youtube window looked like.

;_;

Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna find it... I checked that list earlier, I can't pick out a name :(

I'll find it again eventually... Eventually...

Just carry on listening to dubstep, look for new artists and songs on YT etc, try new stuff out, what happened with me was someone had a song in a pvp video, and i loved it, but he wouldn't reply to me about what tune it was, then the video got muted so I couldn't even listen to it on that video, but eventually just through listening to more music, i heard a different tune by the same artist and thought hang on a minute, this is the same sort of style, and listened to more of his tunes and found it.

tl;dr you'll find it eventually :P