• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bullet

• gfdgfd

• Adam|Spakka

• Octavarium

only did like a half hour set but was pretty sick.Can tick that off my list off artists to see, only need to see Skream live then ive seen all of magnetic man, saw artwork last month.

Probably been posted, and yeah it's Skrillex; My bad.

In short though, went to a party yesterday and they were listening to this... The drop caused the skin on my face to melt away.

Ua0KpfJsxKo

fTZgOdjV058

Should just make this a dub and dnb thread, got so many dnb/drumstep tunes to share but no one visits the drum and bass thread!
Gareth l Rare

Should just make this a dub and dnb thread, got so many dnb/drumstep tunes to share but no one visits the drum and bass thread!

Post them here  :wub:  <3

Yeah just post here np, most dubstep fans are open to most genres of electronic music anyway :D

Fucking love moombah. (http://youtu.be/mbTSWCWHT9Y)

Has anyone else listened to Korn: Path of Totality? Rock incorporating Dubstep. I like it. Hollywood Undead also did a redux album, only the dubstep tracks were good.

o2iBlItVeW4

been rimming this lately

i need new artists =[ i've heard so many artists and don't love many of them, all i really listen to nowadays is excision, datsik, downlink, bit of borgore