mr d stroy

Thanks god  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Thanks god

• that mike is now a
    • leader, finally someone
    • who's smarter than a fifth grader
    • see what i did there!?

Sorry went to eat dinner with some friends, but I'm back now if u wanna scrap bic boi

funny how you had nothing to say until someone other than me directed a question at you, cool coincidence on your part.

+ you have no logic, considering you have no friends

I like that you don't believe that I was out even though my BNCs been up for an hour..

Let's play roshambo

no, thanks blue balled - your grandma couldn't only last so long

edit: not sure how old you are, i'm assuming you're 14ish so ill take it down to fat jokes

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luke

• Elven Dremor

• mr d stroy

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry went to eat dinner with some friends, but I'm back now if u wanna scrap bic boi

funny how you had nothing to say until someone other than me directed a question at you, cool coincidence on your part.

+ you have no logic, considering you have no friends

I like that you don't believe that I was out even though my BNCs been up for an hour..

Let's play roshambo

no, thanks blue balled - your grandma couldn't only last so long

My dad's mom died when I was 11 or so from cancer. My mom's mom died when she was 16, she was wheelchair bound for most of her adult life.

Another Quick +1

lol

anyways, you can go ahead and lock this. Like honestly its lame when all you can do is try to disprove a joke. And also i don't have a sister, that was your hand my man.

just nice to see someone drop a few insults before i post, then back out

How long were you FOE and when?

ok now it's obvious this is going nowhere

was in foe on 2 accounts and i don't keep records of when i join clans lol? on my main in like 2005 maybe and on stroy dont remember - it got banned resigned, then the unlock/unban thread came out and i rejoined

You ever been on the internet before?

I'd seriously be embarrassed if my clans leader couldn't form complete thoughts

you must have short-term memory loss, amirite 10-second-timmy

You're asking luke to answer to your posts, that are mostly made of insults and no arguments. How is he supposed to do that? Tbh stroy you look like a moron in this thread.