mr d stroy

Thanks god  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Thanks god

• that mike is now a
    • leader, finally someone
    • who's smarter than a fifth grader
    • see what i did there!?

Grow the fuck up, and act your own age. Honestly he acts like my little fucking nephew, he bitches when he doesn't get something he wants. Too bad foe has changed drastically from when i played, now retarded kids like Luke get promoted for being on a leaders nut sack for 6 years regardless of their qualities. It's funny how he has to try to shit on free pures too, because he can't make one without beating off(older men) ferociously and accidentally getting defense. Tried pming him, but it's hard to have a real conversation with a retard who refers to his dick which hasn't been touched by anyone but his dad. And seriously closed because it "doesn't benefit the clan"? That's a fucking joke, if Luke wanted to benefit the clan, he'd go jump off a fucking cliff.  

/end rant

congrats jim on account

i'm going to go blow some steam shooting b ball, instead of blowing guys like luke  :sleep:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luke

• Elven Dremor

• mr d stroy

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

ikr i was laughing as i wrote it, but w/e he's still a little girl. I don't know how many dicks he sucked to be a leader, but i'm sure it's in the upper 20's

/end rant

congrats jim on account

i'm going to go blow some steam shooting b ball, instead of blowing guys like luke   :sleep:

PS why would you blow guys like me?! Clearly you're mad at me, you should blow some other kind of person!

Dude just calm down... If you're really this upset I'll stop dating your sister.

If it makes you feel better, I was just in it for the sex.

obviously posting three times in like a hour i hit a soft spot  :embarrased:

dare i supply the shovel, or do you got one handy, and

Yo chill, I broke up with her.

Go comfort her she was crying

still don't see how you're a leader..... Your mom should have swallowed you  B)

whats going here...

Just a few gents having an innocent conversation.

edit: Luke you can lock it if you want, i mean i can't be waiting 30mins for a witty response. pm me if you need one  :nice:

whats going here...

Just a few gents having an innocent conversation.

edit: Luke you can lock it if you want, i mean i can't be waiting 30mins for a witty response. pm me if you need one  :nice:

Quick +1

DIS NIGGA WOULDNT GIMME HIS ACC SO I LOCKED HIS TOPIC N FLAMED HIS DEAD GRANDMA

Mess with the best, fall like the rest. FOE since '06.

and then i ripped his ignorant ass, and he had no come back after 90mins. I know i shouldn't be proud of picking on the mentally handicapped, but sometimes i can't help myself  :sleep:

Go to OT if you need some pointers  ;o

Sorry went to eat dinner with some friends, but I'm back now if u wanna scrap bic boi

funny how you had nothing to say until someone other than me directed a question at you, cool coincidence on your part.

+ you have no logic, considering you have no friends

Sorry went to eat dinner with some friends, but I'm back now if u wanna scrap bic boi

funny how you had nothing to say until someone other than me directed a question at you, cool coincidence on your part.

+ you have no logic, considering you have no friends

I like that you don't believe that I was out even though my BNCs been up for an hour..

Let's play roshambo