• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

• I All Pr0 I

Being caught in a fire and dying not from suffocating but from the 3rd degree burns

that should be pretty bad

let's get something unrealistically worse:

after being half beaten to death, almost drowned and then burned all over, have your arms, legs, and private areas chopped off; eyes poked, while being kept from losing consciousness with some strong medecine, and then quartered until your head separates from your body.

Edit: wow i'm so fucked up

I heard about a chinese torture technique involving water drops.

Ever few seconds a small water drop falls on your forehead for hours and hours long.

It's told to be the worst torture haha :p.

Ever few seconds a small water drop falls on your forehead for hours and hours long.

dont think it would kill you though... you might tell everyone your secrets though lmao.

heard about it to, after a few days every drop of water feels like a brick of stone being dropped on your forehead, i even believe you eventually die...

This one is pretty fucked up to, they tie you up while you're standing up and they let a palm tree or bamboo grow underneath you, because it grows pretty fast it will eventually grow all the way from your butthole to the top of your head.

heard about it to, after a few days every drop of water feels like a brick of stone being dropped on your forehead, i even believe you eventually die...

This one is pretty fucked up to, they tie you up while you're standing up and they let a palm tree or bamboo grow underneath you, because it grows pretty fast it will eventually grow all the way from your butthole to the top of your head.

Yeah they also grew bamboo inside women's muffs in vietnaam cause of the moisture it grew really quickly.

Yeah they also grew bamboo inside women's muffs in vietnaam cause of the moisture it grew really quickly.

I do that for pleasure!  :lol:

Gareth l Rare

dont think it would kill you though... you might tell everyone your secrets though lmao.

No, the Chinese water drip is more psychosocial than physical torture

The scene of isolation, being help captive, trapped and all alone for days on end with no one there but you in a dark room with a drip hitting u point blank in the head

Being restrained, cold and hearing the sounds of others screaming

Drives you crazy.

Now Chinese bambo torture is painful although i still think my mutilation one was best other than law abiding citezine

(you chop it at a angle so it turns to a sharp spike growing through you slowly)