• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

• I All Pr0 I

Fire.

Just endless burning, like blistering all your skin, causing excruciating pain. And if you live, your burns would be that bad you'd want to die anyway.

So yeah, fire.

Gareth l Rare

Could always let Chris butt rape you...

Or

Chisel a way all finger/toe nails+ teath then

Cheese greater on your toes, fill the open flesh with salt+vinigar

repeat until whole foot is gone.

I could carry on but i dont think i need to make FOE think im a cirial psycho but i could write a book on how to torture a pedo

Or

I could carry on but i dont think i need to make FOE think im a cirial psycho but i could write a book on how to torture a pedo

I All Pr0 I, Steroids and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.inb4steroids says he's gonna beat everybody up.

Fire.

Just endless burning, like blistering all your skin, causing excruciating pain. And if you live, your burns would be that bad you'd want to die anyway.

So yeah, fire.

I heard that it stops hurting when you are fully inflamed for more than 40 minutes of sustained combustion.

I really think that drowning to death would not be the most painful, but the most scary, IMO.

Or

I All Pr0 I, Steroids and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.inb4steroids says he's gonna beat everybody up.

i lold.

Slow death, probably cutting off everything that wouldn't kill you, then lighting you on fire to finish you off.

3,200 Post Count Bitches.

Drowning in boiling water... dunno why you'd be swimming in boiling water, but eh... my opinion.

EDIT: Just remembered... the torture from Law Abiding Citizen. Cutting off the eyelids, then fingers, toes, hands, feet, dick, ears, nose, ect... and cauterizing the limbs as they are removed... Seems like a pretty bad way to die... Also, pump them full of adrenaline so they don't pass out, and some type of sedative I don't remember so they can't move. Btw, I recommend watching Law Abiding Citizen if you haven't seen it yet :lol: